Cyrus the Cold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to piss off Genwunners: Remind them that they would love pokemon like vaniluxe and garbador if Gen one and Gen 5 switched rosters.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    How to piss off those who think game versions matter: Remind them that Digimon already had Mega evolutions back in 1999.
    Brony Bonfire
    Brony Bonfire
    You both crazy lol , vanilite is literally snacks and digimon may have started megas but pokemon made it popular.
    Now, What's everyone's top 5 weapons of all time, from all media!
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I know i said all media, but I dont really watch tv or movies, and books don't have weapons that match up with video game weapons.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    The infinity blade is overated. Vile blade ftw
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I was never able to get the Vile blade. Couldn't afford it in III, and I couldn't outlast the bog giant and moss golem in II.
    everyone, name your top 5 favourite game franchises!
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Can't think of another, maybe Borderlands or Kirby or something
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    May have confused you. I started writing my list the second I posted the question, I wasn't really saying that terraria doesnt count.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    No, it's OK, I like too much stuff anyway. Someone asks me for my favorite thing and I'm like uhhh Then they ask for a top 10 and I do the same thing and they're like just forget it
    If you were to combine Branston pickle, Terraria, and Monster Hunter, the universe would explode, and IT WOULD BE AMAZING!
    Say hello to the badass dragon that explodes everything it punches, and wears my ultimate favourite colour scheme: THE BRACHYDIOS!
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    never fought it. I just began playing the series with MH3U, but I managed to get my head around it in very little time for a Monster Hunter newbie: (2 weeks).
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Let's just say that it can rip you apart in one hit even if you're in the best armor. :p
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    Aaaaaaannnnnddddd lets just forget about fighting that thing.
    What do you guys prefer? A character with 'morals' and 'ethics' , or a killer with no morals but a sense of humor who can enjoy himself?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I've seen enough of it. Unfortuntely, the saga remains console-exclusive, which excludes me due to how overpriced consoles are in my area. I heard there was a PC MMORPG but from my experience, MMORPGs based on famous franchises always reek, and I wouldn't want to play a watered-down version of that saga.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In any case, the point was that there's too many anime about giant monsters, and either humans or other monsters fighting those giant monsters. Whether one thinks a game franchise is the best thing ever or not is inconsequential there, it would be another brick in a massive wall.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    Oh my :red:ing god. I just realised how pretentious I sounded just then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom