Terraria Community Forums

ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Spoiled myself from Undertale by watching a playthrough. It would've been a much different experience if the choice was up to me.

On the bright side, I took this as a lesson, and I don't watch playthroughs anymore to avoid getting spoilered.
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
Yeah, I agree. I think I should've played it first too.
Geotree
Geotree
Every single game i play
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
haha I feel you bro.
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
There are two kinds of people in the world. One kind who treats spoilers with care and caution, like @Amaro_Lunático here who has kindly cautioned us of potential spoilers in the comments; and the other kind, like my friend from highschool, who flips to the last page of a book to check out the ending before he even finishes the book.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
I mean as much as I’m fine with it I think it would’ve been better if I hadn’t seen the hollow knight’s end cutscene before I’ve beaten the game(currently into beating the game
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
Yep, I feel the same way bro, I'm sure I still will enjoy the game quite a lot, but being totally blind I think would've been better.
Buffling
Buffling
@sillybunneh That's the difference between chaotic evil and lawful good
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
haha yeah
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
Thus, balance is restored
And all is well with the universe ✨
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
Amaro_Lunático
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Spoiling Undertale by reading through the wiki
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
Oh, It's pretty sad when that happens.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Probably either Breath of the Wild or Undertale. Terraria is another option.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
strangely enough, i only watched avengers: infinity war and endgame when it was spoiled when that guy did the thing

and then with terraria, i'm trying to avoid them as much as i can shut up i know i'm still on the terraria forums
Buffling
Buffling
Pretty much all of endgame was spoiled for me by everyone because I waited so long to see it, plus I saw “Spider-Man Far from Home” first
Amaro_Lunático
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
I knew thatDumbledore was killed . thanks to my sister.
Back
Top Bottom