Simple🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• EF0 Tornado: A nuisance and annoyance, a disturbance swept across the lands. Oh look, apparently your neighbor's trampoline has been impaled by your roof.
    EF5 Tornado: You better hide in that basement and hope that it doesn't tear it apart. You better pray hard.
    Terraria modding? That's hard. Minecraft modding? That's REALLY hard. Minecraft datapack making? pfffft, a walk in the PARK baby!
    I should probably stop updating my status at night from now on, since barely anybody seems to notice regardless of my intentions. I'd also like to give a shoutout to the 3 people who viewed this post before 9AM UTC-6
    I don't know why I am like this but I get irritated when someone makes a statement and another person replies with "ya" in an unsatire way. It's probably because the response was too short or simple, it may be different, but it still annoys me anyways.
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    in my opinion it's fine though, I usually use "yea" when with my friends.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    I think a lot of the time "ya" is used when the other person doesn't know how to respond, or doesn't have any reason too, but just want to express the fact that they read the comment and support whatever it said.
    Hey! 'tis me, Simple!

Here's a question: If you were to get trapped in the middle of online drama, what would you do?
    I'd try to find each side's perspective as well as try to calm them down.
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Yeah, I'm with @Dragonfirestaken, it kinda depends on the kind of drama. If it's something that matters to me, I would try to prove my point; but if it's something petty, I would try to find a middle ground, which isn't always possible
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    it depends,if it's VERY controversial I would leave,no need to intoxicate even more,but if it's something less controversial,then I'll do whatever it takes for other folks to calm cown.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    If it doesn't mean much LET THE CHAOS BEGIN if it's important not get involved
    For the first time in a long time, I saw a peaceful discussion from people with two different opinions. It joyed me to be able to see the words: "I respect your opinion," "I see your point" "Yeah, I understand you" "I wholeheartedly agree with you" "I get that"

+3 Respect for Humanity
    I was playing Tmodloader. I downloaded a few mods that gave systems similar to don't starve, basically survival systems, but somewhere in that pack there was a mod that added a thing called an Earth Construct, and if you get killed by one, your game crashes. I had a rough time because my hunger was low, so I tried getting something BUT THAT FREAKING THING HAD TO INTERRUPT, AHHH!!
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Needless to say, I'm done. I'll not be playing this for a while.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Also, another thing to add: I was still at the stage where zombies can spell danger, and this thing can kill me in 3 hits only.
    I suggest someone out there make a horror mod for Terraria other than Spooky Terraria, this and many other genres are not found in any mod for Terraria.
    So, I'm searching the latest profile posts online and I see a user named "PrinceOffice" post something. They seemed to immediately harass people. They seemed to dislike other skin colors and they had a gacha profile picture, so I kind of knew they'd be banned the next day, yup, they did, I'm good at predicting now
    Hey! 'tis me, Simple!

Here's a question: On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your average level of anxiety during bedtime?
    I'd say a 2 on normal circumstances. If I had a spoopy day then I'd say around 6.
    I never hallucinate much, sometimes I'm curious and try to hallucinate, but there is one problem... My brain has a very strong grip on what is real or not. Like seriously, I don't even hallucinate at all during Sleep Paralysis, and most people see shadow people?
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    While dreams may occasionally feel vivid and real, there will always be something off about dreams. I can actually easily tell dreams from IRL events. You tend to easily forget dreams, the longer you remember a dream, the more distorted and misplaced you will remember it to be, depending on how strong your brain grips onto what is real and not of course.
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    Well, thing is, I remember my dreams almost perfectly. And the only thing really off about them is the placement of things - like, sometimes there may be a village in the middle of a city, or a railroad slightly lifted above the ground that passes through a dense forest. Well, I guess there are also things like aliens suddenly showing up, but... My brain sees this as normal, for some reason.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    It seems pretty tame to most other people's dreams, in fact it's quite realistic and calm for a dream. Dreams and hallucinations can also be... genetic. Yes, genetics strike once again, the one thing that everybody hates because it either makes their life too good or absolutely horrible.
    Fever Dreams, Unnerving Dreams, Frightening Dreams, should I create a thread about it?
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Ah, I see. I'll check for it.
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Sorry, not by Buffling:
    Buffling
    Buffling
    I didn’t do one about dreams, but I would lol
    I posted this on a thread, but I'll also post it here so everyone can hear it.

So, a German walks into an American bar and he asks for 11 glasses of beer. The bartender gawks at him and says, "Elf beer? What do you mean elf beer?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom