Terraria Community Forums

CantWontDo
CantWontDo
st. patricks day. Why is it even celebrated so widely
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Valentines Day is absolute worst holiday and I feel bad for whoever it's named after!
If you don't treat your "valentine" like you love them that as much as you do on valentines day you probably need re-think the way you treat them, I feel as if it should be more of an asking someone out thing and nothing more.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Yeah, Valentine's day is overrated. I mean, the chocolate is nice, but there's no one to waste their money on chocolate for me.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Valentine's day, definitely.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
Every holiday
Evil Ghost Lady
Evil Ghost Lady
Valentines day.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
The amount of people who hate Valentines Day is... quite large...
Buffling
Buffling
That’s because for most of us Valentines Day is just “sit around and feel lonelier than ever” day
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
i feel like saying the new year's cuz it's just a change in calendar date*, but v-day comes pretty close too. it's always awkward for everyone, single or not.

*plus, march used to be the first month of the year (which coincides with spring), before they moved new year's to january first. so i never got the NY's vibe with jan 1st, which has almost always been hibernating season for me still &-_-
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@sillybunneh "March used be the first month of every year, before they moved new year's to January first. So I never got the NY's vibe with January first."

Are you... thousands of years old? We changed calenders hundreds of years ago...
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
lol i meant change of date in the calendar 😆 that point was separate from the march point
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
@CantWontDo that is my birthday is it is a very good holiday
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
also daylight savings is the worst holiday
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
I agree with that
Evil Ghost Lady
Evil Ghost Lady
People consider Daylight savings a holiday?
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Easter. I do not want to eat candy that has been in an egg that was on the floor.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Valentine's day even if its my middle name...
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Labor Day
Back
Top Bottom