Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    Yo, can you add a way to craft Life Crystals in Hardmode? I joined a friends world late, and to get heart crystals I have to go through tons of enemies that 1 shot me and its pretty frustrating.
    hi red! this is less of an update question and more of a game question. how much more content can terraria’s engine handle? i remember leinfors mentioning that the engine is reaching its limits a while back, so i wonder just how much more the game can handle. thanks for any answers you can give!
    I've always thought this was weird, despite firing the same laser as WoF, the Laser Rifle makes a less powerful sound effect. I think it'd be cool if both lasers sounded the same. Also, when compared to the rest of the WoF's drops, the Laser Rifle is probably the least unique and preforms the worst. What if the Laser Rifle firerate sped up as the player loses health, just like the WoF?
    Day 8 of asking for banana painting
    @Redigit🌳 I will not Back down because of one simple response I am dedicated to winning a bet with my friends saying I would get a ridiculous painting to added before the update
    -MWTsnake.
    Hola Red! Just watched Chippy's video and made this account specifically to recommend an achievement idea. It's been floating around in my brain for a while now.

Oh, Here She Comes! - Kill a Man Eater
    Description: "Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!"

Is it simple? Yeah, but it's a small early game achievement I felt could be fun.
    Reactions: Sylv and _Bongo_
    Raskill
    Raskill
    You should be able to wear multiple step stools at once and when you do they stack on top of each other and increase hight
    Hi, Redigit,

I hope you are doing well.

So last sunday I asked your wife if I could borrow her axe to get the lion in Berlin under control. After her agreeing I went on hunting that lion down. It worked quicker than expected, yesterday the lion got under control.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Rumors said that even Thor's Stormbreaker failed against the lion, so your wife has certainly massive superpowers. Her superpowers will surely contribute in a substantial way in your team to make the update great.

I wish you a nice day

Glasia
    Hi red, I wish there was an option to buy crystal hearts yes I know it breaks the balance a bit but what's stopping me from going to Celebrationmk10 to buy heart lamps and throw in a shimmer?
    TwiliPaladin
    TwiliPaladin
    The fact that the Princess doesn't sell them until hard mode.
    Achievement ideas:0

Indiana Jones (not): Get crushed by a boulder while running from another boulder.
    (Maybe opening a dead man’s chest could have something to do with it?)

Quarantine: Isolate all town NPCs from each other.

Go for Broke: Get the best possible modifier on an item directly after getting the worst possible modifier on an item while reforging with the Goblin Tinkerer.
    doormatt 🌳🐿️
    doormatt 🌳🐿️
    I like achievements that reward the player for doing things that don’t necessarily benefit progress, they’re just for the heck of it
    nilzer
    nilzer
    maybe to avoid copyright they call the achievement “illinois jones” or something
    doormatt 🌳🐿️
    doormatt 🌳🐿️
    I mean those don’t have to be final names, the achievements themselves r my main suggestions but yea that makes sense x’D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom