Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    Terraria is fun i actually enjoyed it a lot i played it like in 1.2 mobile and it was awesome i played it with my friends because my friend also find it interesting. because i was playing a lot i actually defeated the final boss. Moon Lord this journey is so far from 1.2 to 1.4.4.9.5 mobile.
    Normally I don't post here but this is important. I need to know if the Terrarian has eaten pizza in canon. Or at least as "in canon" as you can get for a game like Terraria
    1701401185403.png
    Not bad. Still. I really wish there was a legit way to that bug which allowed you to throw in a bunch of bobbles down at once. That sped up fishing so much.

eFWwdL3.gif
    Is there any chance we can find the cult of cenx on TerrariaOnline? I tried to find it but failed.
    IMG_20231130_124733.jpg
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    TerrariaOnline has been dead and gone since before i became a member here, so probably not
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's as Snakeboat has said.

Terraria Online was the predecessor site to TCF (Terraria Community Forums) here. After TCF became the main platform, Terraria Online was eventually discontinued and deleted.
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Ah Terraria Online, those were the days. Not great days, but they were days.
    Hello, Redigit.
    We have read your Terraria error report and have some questions to better be able to find the cause of the error:
    1. What are your PC specs?
    2. Enter the client.log file here.
    3. At what circumstances do you think the error happens?
    Can anyone find the page where Red announced the 1.2 update?
    IMG_20231128_195929.jpg
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That would be on the old forums: Terraria Online.
    That website only exists in memory now.
    Pinkigit🌳
    Pinkigit🌳
    Does it mean we can't find that page now?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The site itself is gone.
    Maybe you can find some luck with the Wayback Machine, but it'll be a hard search. It was something even before my time joining the forums
    Redigit thoughts on Warhammer 40k? I can't think of any Warhammer Easter eggs in the game and thats kinda sad.
    Hello fellow creator of my favorite video game in which you can murder gods with a cat-throwing sword while riding a minecart that looks like a toilet! What's soething you wouldn't add even if the whole community would want you to?
    Do we know how long it will be until the Terraria Chibichans will be shipped? I ordered mine in June but I haven't been emailed about shipping, even though they were supposed to be shipped in September?
    Hey Redigit, I have one or two weapons from Dead Cells I really recommend adding which is the Machete and Pistol, the second weapon is the Claymore and those are just weapons that would be cool to see in the crossover for 1.4.5

Edit: I understand if not and if you don’t see this Redigit
    1700941476379.png

This prints out "Hi hru?". I had to censor the bad word but the eso lang is really called like that
    TechionPrime41 🌳
    TechionPrime41 🌳
    Interesting how you were able to essentially use 3 bits of Binary characters(the 0's and 1's thing you see involving computing) to represent each of the symbols in Brain----. Congrats! You've made it even more esoteric! (I see OwO as a 0, and UwU as a 1, by the way.)
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    You can write that in octal: 3433333331205136334331222051643331205133363433312205133622222222226222633431222220516 (7 is not used because , is not used since that is the take input command.
    <>+-[].,
    Litos🌳
    Litos🌳
    what the hell
    New accessories: thief's shackles - increase the speed of any throwing weapon, created on a regular anvil from two zombie shackles and chains; Magnifying glass - gives a chance for extra money or drops from mobs, can be found in the desert; Shield of Rage - a reference to one anime, reduces health, but at the same time increases any damage and gives any attack the usual fire effect, can only be found in hell.
    Idea: increasing the efficiency of machines by adding certain blocks next to the machine, for example: if you install a furnace next to an anvil, this will increase the chance of creating a weapon or tool with a buff like “demonic platinum sword”.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom