Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have You Ever Thought Of Adding A Crimson Version Of The Nights Edge?
    Azu
    Azu
    *cough cough* suggestion forum *cough* *wheeze*
    So, I have 2 important questions that I haven't seen answered:
    1. I have a pretty low-end computer, that runs current Terraria just fine, but I'm a little afraid 1.3 will give me trouble running it. Will 1.3 be any harder to run?
    2. Will there be a Soundtrack Volume 3? A lot of music still hasn't beeen released on a soundtrack, and it sounds like 1.3 will be also having a lot of cool music)!
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    To take a guess at your first question, probably not.

If anything, I'd assume that there's even more optimisations that'll make it run a bit smoother.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    That's what I'm hoping for!
    GeniusCarrot
    GeniusCarrot
    Point 1 isnt really a problem for me, i bought a new computer yesterday XP
    Does the team have any ideas in regards to modding support? Steam Workshop integration would be awesome! Keep up the great work and the best to the whole gang.
    @[3:mad:Yoraiz0r] is nearly done working for the day....and what he is working on turned out amazing!
    PXdUzP7.gif
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    You can't even report the mods or devs, I think they're immune. Also, is it a combined rainbow rod rainbow gun and meowmere that you also have to add a max stack of rainbow bricks too?
    That you have to craft at a Rainbow Slime?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    > using enemies as crafting stations

(Actually, that might be fun if you could justify it somehow. Like an extract or something.)
    2 words
    barfing rainbows
    how many new armors are going to be added? just asking :p
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    "0 and 20" So which one is that an answer to, the armor or the alerts?
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    I think it's the armor. There's no way she gets less that 50 alerts per day.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    oh man the jokes there.
    '-1' happens to be a random value in most invokable calculations in .cs
    So is it [seenks], [sen-eks], or something else?
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    I believe it's "Sen-eks" but I still say "Senks" because I'm a rebel.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The accepted pronunciation never made Cenx to me.

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out how in the seven layers of WTF "Sean" sounds just like "John" so it may just be me not getting how English phonetics work at all.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Well, I'd say it's more along the lines of the people who invented names not getting how English phonetics work.
    Hi Cenx,
    If you don't mind me asking: If a player had done everything there is to do in 1.2.4.1, how many hours of new content do you think he or she would have in 1.3? (I've spent 6 months on Terraria 1.2.4.1 and I'm still missing some things, so I'm looking forward to more new things in 1.3!)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Also depends on RNG, and what do you mean by "do everything". If you mean get every single item, well, that could take awhile. I wonder how many players don't have a Nymph Banner or Death Sickle...
    Sigma90
    Sigma90
    Yep, it is a bit broad. That's why I said "done everything" and "new content" instead of "finish". :)
    I mean time for a player to collect all the new items/banners, fight all the enemies, experience all the events and so on. Expet Mode alone could theoretically double gameplay time.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Honestly, it depends. I know I will be sinking another 1500 hours easily into 1.3. This is because instead of going to hardmode quickly, I do not rush, like many do, and take my time and do everything necessary in prehardmode, like setting up farms, building, and other things. If you are an average player and "rush" to hardmode, then I would probably expect 50 hours.
    New background is cool... but what's up with the silt? It's the same in hallow biome and tiles of pearlstone still doesn't match properly with silt and ores...
    is terraria on pc going to get controller support?
    im asking because skips told me there's no compatibility for now. :(
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The best game controller ever made has 110+ fully configurable buttons which fit any and all gamestyles you could think about... And doesn't need you to be holding it, hence giving your hands a longer lifetime.

I'm 37, play videogames as often as I can, and my hands are still good to go, thanks to the mighty keyboard.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't really mind using a controller, as it is pretty convenient to do anything without moving your arms. It definitely has a few benefits over keyboard+mouse. But when there's a substantial difference between the two in one game, when using a controller takes over twice as long as a keyboard+mouse, that's a massive no-no.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    RE: @Kyouko Tsukino : The keyboard is truly a great piece of hardware. However, there *are* games that are better on a gamepad (usually side-scrolling games that don't have fine aim elements). Also, games like the newer Ys games I would think would be quite awkward with KB too. But, to each their own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom