Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3 threads, on 3 forums over the course of 4 months, and nothing. I love having unfixable problems.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Rokas
    Rokas
    i bet ur parents love havin this one specific unfixable problem aswell
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    i cri evritim
    So, is "Rise of the Tomb Raider" any good? I just bought a new GPU and it came with a code for a copy of the PC version when it's released.
    There's an old flash game that I can't find a trace of that I used to love called "Operation P.H.A.N.T.O.M." Anyone know it?
    Azu
    Azu
    Could it walk through walls, dissapear and fly?
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Unfortunately no. It's unrelated to that amazing cartoon.
    "After they decided to remove Isaac from Half-Life 3, the game's popularity really de-Kleined."
    Does anyone ever just go to old sites you used to visit years ago and have a massive nostalgia attack? Cuz I just did that.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I went to a chatroom I left 7+ years ago, and there were still people from those days hanging there. An old nemesis even figured out who I was, despite me staying anonymous.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I actually went to an old chatroom that I stopped going to almost 2 years ago now, but started going to 6 years ago.
    As I suspected, it was just like I left it; Empty, with everyone in my friends list offline. It's a shame, I'd love to talk to some of them again. At least I managed to keep in touch with a couple of my old friends this whole time though.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Cant believe that one guy still held a grudge after all that time though.
    This is the second week of my first job, which I do for 8 hours every weekday. I've never been more sore in my life.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Pretty sure the entire world combined doesn't have that much currency.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Tell that to my brother who made 09990998325987357320983$
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Are you sure you don't mean $0.9990998325987357320983?
    Nothing says "luxury" more than a 52 oz cup of Dr. Pepper, buttermilk biscuits, and an hour-long livestream to watch.
    My profile page never fails to taunt me with that one warning I got almost a year ago that's still displayed on the warnings tab.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    If its expired you can appeal to the mods to have it removed iirc
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Ask a moderator about it @Crawfish if your not sure
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Nah it's fine, I don't actually mind. I just feel like bein' whiny is all.
    My problem with "sexy" Skyrim mods is that none of them are lore friendly. Where y'all gonna find an ancient Norse woman with perfect skin?
    The best part about turning 18 soon is that all of my friendships with people younger than me will suddenly become immoral.
    Question: Should I play through the whole of Morrowind before playing Oblivion, or can I safely play them alongside each other?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    It might confuse you a bit, but it's perfectly safe to play them side by side.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You don't need to know the story of Morrowind to play and enjoy Oblivion. While they do take place in the same universe and on the same world they have different stories with little (and I do mean little) reference to the previous game.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Thank you, that's what I thought. I've had Skyrim for the longest time and I've played it because I was told that there was nothing I would be missing out on.
    Thank god for Steam's Autumn sale! I got Morrowind and Oblivion. I've had Skyrim for over a year now and I'm ready for more TES.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom