Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Cenx. I know you're busy, but I need some help. The current Terraria version has a limit of 4 liquids(so I heard). It seems it's impossible to add more liquids(so I heard). Is there a way past this limit? A chance that you guys might update the game and remove that limit? Any other miracle? I don't want to throw away a big part of my mod, so please answer :C
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    wrong common belief is there is a 4 liquid 'hard' limit, in that we only have 2 bits used for liquid type which means the maximum number of choices if 4.
    However, there's about 3 more bytes (or 24 bits) we can actually add, but its a lot of work to use those and more work for the game to process/network/save/load these, so we avoid it unless there's something we really really want :)
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    My, my... So, how many ends of the world should happen for you guys to somehow address that issue? XD
    HeroGabe
    HeroGabe
    Actually, I think there's an unused liquid slot? (It shows in TEdit as "none" despite looking like water and crashing the game if you put it in a world) If there IS an unused liquid slot, then you could fill in THAT one liquid slot with a custom liquid if you knew how to modify the game.
    Thanks for making an amazing game. :D
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    You uh, know that Cenx didn't make Terraria right? She contributed alot of course but she didn't program the game herself.
    Owltruism
    Owltruism
    Just because she didn't do coding doesn't mean she's not a developer.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    I didnt imply that she wasn't a developer, you were implying that she made the game herself, which made me reply with a little joke. Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way if I did, I didnt mean to give you a bad impression. :(
    Cenx, I asked for crystal furniture in 1.3.1, sprites were made for a lot of it, but why wasn't it implemented? You made the sprites, but made me sad when it did not get implemented.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Can't you just wait? They were working on wiring, not adding furniture. What is going with you people? It doesn't mean anything.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Be as patient as me. I can't do anything now about it right now. Why be so sad waiting for it? Asking about them or post profile pages like this does't solve anything.
    Z
    Zedd*
    Hey cenx I know that the 1.3.2 is nearly out and I thought to myself that there should be another event like the pumpkin moon and the frost moon event so I know it might sound stupid but could u prob add a some what harvest moon event be cause there is only to moon event thing the pumpkin moon n the frost moon and I think there should be another one
    Hey Cenx is there any possibility of 1.3 and 1.3.1 coming to the Mobile?
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    They could remove Ocram's boss summoning token, and The Moon Lords, to save on space, and at the moment, Phones are Mini PCs and so are Tablets. Why don't people give them a chance? People said you can't implement Duke Fisheron or Fishing or the Angler, yet they did!
    Z
    Zedd*
    thats a different case. the moon lord boss itself causes a lot of lag. not the token lol. Duke fishron doesnt affect the view that much and doesnt shoot phantasmal deathrays that itself crashes the game. same with the angler. its just an npc
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    Fine, you can't convince me of anything and I can't to you so as I hold my hopes please don't crush them for me.
    Is the Crystal Furniture going to be added in the 1.3.2 Update? Because in the Game Files, I found some Furniture's that looks like Crystals.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    I quess people are loosing patience. Didn't I said you, it could be better say anything about it more (and delete comments about it) to don't spoil anything? You will have to maybe wait after update or something like tease img.
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    *cough* tease *cough*
    A suggestion for 1.3.2: The ability to set defense onto practice dummys.
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    ok I didn't know suggestion forums existed, gimme a link.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Go to the forums page and cross platform stuff. I'm on mobile so I can't provide a link, just look on the forums page. BTW if you want to suggest this do not because it has been suggested already, and no duplicate threads are allowed.
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    ok, thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom