LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I swear, the most fatal problem I have with tModLoader is that it sometimes suffers from FPS spikes. A lot. And it never stops.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    On the other side of the coin, and to be fair however, I'm playing it on a laptop with an i5 processor and a 750 GB-large hard drive that used to be owned by my older sister for college purposes, until she graduated; for which she didn't required it anymore.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Still doesn't help that I'm essentially unable to buy any better essential things for a gaming PC (because I'm not a cheap rich man, as most people would probably know,) so this is what I'm basically stuck with to play PC games on.
    Reading up more on Buddhism to see what I can gather from so much of it. Not that I'm planning to partake in the religion, no.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    In general, I just happen to take advantage of looking at anything that is worthy of being thrown into the mix that is my mind, like Filipino mythologies, youkais, and even the primordial god.

...Welp, I doubt any of you are going to get the last one. Unless of course, you skimmed the internet.
    Activated Revengeance Mode on Expert with Calamity, taking it as a contribution and challenge.
    Y'know, once I get my mod into working shape and into beta, I wouldn't imagine the thought of a let's play for it.
    I think if anyone drew extremely detailed art of any Crimson monsters at all, it would be very pleasing. Not.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I've already seen that person's amazing Crimson art a few years ago.

You probably weren't expecting someone who joined late 2016 to see someone say that, did ya?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I actually did expect.

It's unlikely for me that someone's first time visiting is also the first time joining, I'm was in that state as well. once.
    Myu
    Myu
    herplings are cute and so are crimeras fight me
    'ey the USSR called, they want to initiate their own cold war over filmmaking.
    3T8M7ov.png
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Well, you've already got the 'launch' button.;)
    I'm now officially a bearded sentry with a hat and summer sunglasses.
    ShenX
    ShenX
    That's an amazing achievement.
    If ye won't excuse me for a moment, I'll keep upper-cutting my modem until it stops functioning.
    To be honest with ya, I'll be featuring a shocking (yet frustratingly unique) twist with Jaden's second phase.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for good modems + routers? Because the new modem is really, really sucking balls.
    To be honest, I'm not the type of player who belongs here, although it's going to be like that other status post.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    The news here is, I'll be stepping down. Majorly. I can't continue to keep wasting my time on things like this, so my time spent here will be much, much more rare.

Of course, I'll still be making status posts, but only in extremely rare occasions when I feel like I want to actually make one.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    It's about time that I go back to my roots and bring that dedication back once more.

I need to let other people know that I'm not dead for good, and I don't want this to be the primary reason my other accounts are AFK for a long time.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    So in all regards... yeah. As said, my time spent here will be more less, because I'm a victim of Sturgeon's Law, and I feel like I need to prefer quality over quantity in order to slowly get back into shape.

As a man would('nt) say, "sacrifice for a greater potential."
    Wait a minute.
    1MRTB7b.png
    Reactions: neoselket
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Apparently, the British accent did not translate very well.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You have to speak in a very specific tone, accent, and be sure to enunciate your words carefully for even the slightest chance of YouTube's default captions getting what you said right.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I'll save that image for a tweet. Or see if someone else on Twitter does that.
    I consider madness to be more akin to an advantage over sanity. Because really, being sane in my mind is a boring aspect.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I feel like this is the subject matter of 90% of your profile posts.

Which means you are sane, predictable. Being insane would lead to more diversified interests.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    It's the entire point of me saying it, because most people wouldn't care about uninteresting posts of a person boasting about how insane he is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom