LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a black-framed fabric painting of the Eiffel Tower hanging in my room.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Also, this was literally an old deviantArt status I made from awhile ago.
    Embarking on a quest to negotiate with those people at Bossa Studios and Black Heron on uploading I am Bread's soundtrack to SFM workshop.
    I can pretty much guarantee you that everything would be the same if I weren't here.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Not everything. I wouldn't have seen this comment and taken time to answer it.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    'eh. I don't make major impacts on anything.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    437 likes is a lot of support. To compare, I have 230.
    I have nothing witty to say. But what I do have to say is that I dare you to craft up a joke out of this status as fast as possible.
    How does the name, Mihaíl Konstantínovich, roll off your tongue?
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Pretty smoothly, actually.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    ...Well this went much more flatter than me noting some of my watchers that on deviantART.
    Time for me to take the challenge that is Expert + Revengeance Mode in Calamity. My main goal for this one is to craft the developer items.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And at this point, I'll be taking inspiration from those series of screenshots @Gearzoid II would take during his playthrough of the mods.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I'll be waiting to see what you do :).
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    You might eventually discover how many unintentional badass moments I'd be experiencing.

(Intentionally) like that one time I was able to get into the Underground Crimson without armor, broke some Crimson hearts (with the help of bombs,) and mined up meteorite that conveniently spawned minutes later.

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot for that, but you can take my word for it.
    From about a few days ago, I discovered so much water underneath my Expert Mode house.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And then I used it for fishing. The end.
    Oh hey, paranoia. Screw you, paranoia.
    Reactions: Chisaki
    Sash
    Sash
    the fastest way to get over something is exposure to it.. I used to be scared of heights right.. but then I got a job scaffolding. and now I'm not scared of heights.

true story. <3
    Sash
    Sash
    paranoia is directly related to fear. you are usually only ever paranoid about something that scares or freaks you out.. the anticipation that something might happen, is paranoia.
    in these situations I tend to find the second best method of ridding such things other than exposure is playing terraria with me. <3
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Paranoia loops in my brain like a piece of LUA coding, something of which I don't mind too often.

Also, my personal info describes it best when it comes to playing online. If not, I'd say that you should blame my 100% advanced and definitely not-cheap modem for not being able to multi-task.
    I consider Futurama's full theme to be one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard from television.
    Ah yes, I remember that good old time when I killed a Dungeon Guardian... on my birthday.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And as many of you will now know, I'm going to mostly keep the tradition of killing a Dungeon Guardian for each birthday I have.
    I'm basically that one person who ends up assuming most people knows that one thing, when in reality not all of them do.
    I've intentionally put my Twitter on hiatus to put up a surprise for the 500th tweet. Said surprise is taking a very long time to work on.
    I'm going to have to go to my youngest niece's birthday party tomorrow. Welp, wish y'all a temporary goodbye when it happens!
    I was able to run into my shelter with only 6 health left... while in a Blood Moon in Expert mode, with no armor and 140 max HP.
    Reactions: neoselket
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I'm practically going to be journeying even further without too much armor until I manage to acquire fairly good metal.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    It's also worth pointing out that there were freaking zombies holding their own arms and Blood Zombies swarming me, and I could've died to those that were the closest to the door. And against all odds, I managed to get in the shelter and survive.
    Money doesn't grow on trees over where I'm at that easily.
    fireman7100
    fireman7100
    I'm pretty sure its like that in most places, my dude
    K
    Krasunir
    Doesn't it? Money is made of paper, and what is paper made of?

Literal thinking aside, it's folly to believe that doing no work will get you money.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Money is made of cotton too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom