LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might write a series of literature. Don't know what site to publish them on, but deviantArt is currently my best bet.
    (LoZ:BotW) I've been scaling the Gerudo Canyon for hours! Even if I didn't have armor and died a lot, I didn't give a damn!
    Myu
    Myu
    ohh. there's actually a very easy way to grind rupees in hebra
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I know of a couple of grinding methods (you can thank my brother for some of that info... he's played the game many more times than I had,) but I self-acknowledgingly skewered those priorities in exchange for attempting to activate most of the towers first.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    There's many possibilities with at least one person who plays the game, in part due to it's extreme open-world nature (according to what I've known thus far,) so yeah. You might've been expecting this from at least one person... right?
    I died inside after having to deal with the disastrous tom-:red:ery in Breath of the Wild that was the Ridge Tower.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Electrical Wizzrobes and Lizalfos. Run with that, what you will.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Oh, the one surrounded by guardians was more stressful for me lol
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    To be fair though, I was low on useful resources and max hearts, so it was kind of my fault.

Ironically though, I didn't have too much of a problem with the Central Tower.
    The protagonist of the Bionic Dog fan webcomic has so many silly faces it rivals even that of that one guy's troll comics.
    Yep, this is the exact same person who has killed Champion Gundyr, the Nameless King, and went through too many sufferings to count.
    I'll up the "day complete and results" to two in-game days instead of one. Alright, here's more of my playthrough... starting now!
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Prey is what bosses are called I'm assuming?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Yes... because in Bloodborne, you play as a hunter. And when you kill a boss, it will announce the badass line "Prey Slaughtered". So I made a shout-out to that.

You can pretty much see where this is going.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Yeah.
    I've been holding that Twitter surprise for far too long. I'm going to work on it now, but later will be Terraria time!
    Time to kick off my playthrough... first, the introduction to what the hell may come. (cont.)
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    ...And once I finally finished construction, the Chest Salesman came over!
    Other than that, that's all I can list. And also, that's all for today. Tune in next time!
    75kvElQ.png
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Cool! What mods are you using?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Calamity and Reduced Grinding are my primary mods being used. Boss Checklist, Recipe (whatever it's called), and Yet Another Boss Healthbar are the side mods.

...Yes, I'm putting myself through a unique kind of hell with the former.
    I don't feel motivated to be doing anything right now... but I might begin my playthrough tomorrow.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Good luck and have fun when you start)
    Might make another CC entry through some more legitimate means. And while that is happening, I'll be doing my modded playthrough.
    This forum is getting too repetitive for me. I think it's time that I go on hiatus again.
    Green Rango
    Green Rango
    Seeyas.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Plz no, man. ;(
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I was hoping to see the screenshot playthrough, but anyways have a good time elsewhere. Taking a break is more important.
    Going to be much more active on dA.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Thus begins my less-time-spent-here-more-time-spent-elsewhere activity. No questions or remarks can be made of this.
    You can say that I like to take a cannon filled with my audience's expectations, before shooting them through the roof.
    Reactions: TheJoekster
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I looked up a list of some cliches for television and films so as to mess around with... well, their expectations. You can say that it's debatably good.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Raise the roof!
    Ah yes, I remember that time I beat Castle Crashers Remastered to the very end in one go... on Happy New Year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom