Search results for query: *

1. Sockmonkey367

OOC Grand Adventures of... STUFF!!

Since I hate Universes Collide, im making a new one. Still on the planent of Grandus but without cringe Koli stuff. It's just a planet with need stuff Name: Starting Location: Personality (optional): Gender (can't be piano): Apperence: Weapons and Abilities: Grand City: beeg city Grand...
  2. Sockmonkey367

PC Steam Achivement Hunting

Im looking for people to do the achievements with, so that we can all get some free games. Post ml/pre Celestial events characters prefered My Steam is the same as my username.
  3. Sockmonkey367

IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Heres the OOC post, if you so need OOC - Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures 5:30 AM Grandus Time 1:30 PM Earth Time 3:30 AM Space Time (nobody notices the time however, doesn't really matter) @Halt @Animus Viral choose your times since i have no clue what your places are, this will be...
  4. Sockmonkey367

OOC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

IC: IC - Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying) So the title happened and most the people in the universes are on this one planet called Grandus. Now yes, this is just Koli from when social groups were a thing but a different story line. Application: Name: Starting...
  5. Sockmonkey367

PS4 Heccing game keeps freezing

Ok, so me and my brother was playing Hardcore on normal mode. So i started to go to the right after making a bow, and it froze. We closed the game Next, we joined in, and we had NO HECCING STUFF. I was very pissed, same with my brother. Then, we decided to go to the left and we found a pinky...
  6. Sockmonkey367

What keys do what?

Basicly, which buttons do what? Here's my buttons Keyboard: Everything the same as normal (i think) but off the top of my head wasd to move, E to hook, R to mount, Q to use a Healing Potion (i think) and ctrl for autotarget mining. Also, im not including mods, i have a few other things for mods...
  7. Sockmonkey367

Guess the least favorite boss!

Guess the person's least favorite boss. You can give hints, easy or hard, and try not to cringe to hard if the boss they hate is your favorite boss Now, here is my hint: Sogaleo
  8. Sockmonkey367

Help with TCF

SOOOOOO. just this why did this happen?
  9. Sockmonkey367

PC Recomendations for mods

Anyone have some recomendations for some good mods? Perferably mods that aren't called Calamity, Thorium, Spirit, and Joost.
  10. Sockmonkey367

No armor playthrough

"AHHH STOLEN FR-" Yea that thread is sleeping right now so im gonna do my own no armor playthrough! But with a twist. I'm adding the Conslaria mod cause wynaut. See! I can be original! Rules are simple, nothing on your armor slot or your vanity slot. And to make me want to die, no potions for...
  11. Sockmonkey367

Other Boss Music changes

Ok, this thread was made because i feel like some boss themes need to be changed. I either feel like 1: it doesn't fit or two: it should have fewer bosses in it, or other reasons. With that said, lets do this. P.S Planty and ML isn't on this. bum bum bum bum bummabum...
  12. Sockmonkey367

Christmas Carols but with different lyrics

Make a christmas carol BUT change the lyrics. Im gonna go for 12 days for Christmas ripoff so HERE WE GO also post ur Christmas carol ripoff by commenting on this thread On the first day of Christmas my trainer sent to me Bulbasaur filled with Christmas glee On the second day of Christmas my...
  13. Sockmonkey367

Pixel Art Dee's Pixels

Hello! Now, i have officially joined the spriting world (thanks to @Huzbubber Tim ) and i have made my first sprite! im gonna try to update this weekly, and i will take requests. Without further ado, LETSA GO! (every saturday btw)
  14. Sockmonkey367

(Please move if wrong place) No Official Terrarian rank

Ok, i have gotten Terraria for PC back in november, and the account is linked to my terraria forums. Can someone please help?
  15. Sockmonkey367

Dee's AMA

AMA except personal info
  16. Sockmonkey367

EZ stuff: EZ Destroyer Destroying

Hello everyone! Today on EZ stuff, we are gonna Destroy the Destroyer. And farm spider gear! yay farmingggggg. Here is what you need: 1: Orchaluim or Mythril armor (see EZ Stuff: EZ Hardmode start) 2: A good weapon EX Arkhalis, Breaker Blade, Nights Edge, Minishark, Pheonix Blaster...
  17. Sockmonkey367

EZ stuff: EZ hardmode start

Hello! This is a guide to help you with early hardmode. Also, this is WITHOUT a molten pick. With that said, what you will need is 0: i got a alert when starting to make this guide xD 1: Sitting Ducks Fishing Rod (or any rod) 2: Critters (perferably golden) 3: Pwnhammer 4: Music for an dramatic...
  18. Sockmonkey367

PC Vanilla Playthrough New Expert Steam Pls Join I'm Bored xD

Steam is sockmonkey367 and i have a shiny chandleir as my PFP Speaking of which i need to change that to my BD one
  19. Sockmonkey367

Biomes & Nature 1 New... Good Biome?

"We need a new biome for 1.4 and post Moon Lord content, what do we do?" "Make a new evil biome!" "No, i think two is enough. Anyone got any other ideas?" "BRING OCRAM TO PC!!" "No." "New good biome, then?" "Genius! What should it have?" "I think it should be generated after the WoF...
  20. Sockmonkey367

PC Terraria plr and wld corruption or something i dunno.

So i logged into Terraria and was going to go onto my first char (Called Soupun or something like that) and it wasn't there! I looked into the files, and Sopun WAS there, but he was replaced by this regular old brown haired person with no name!. I dont honestly care about that, since i have an...
Back
Top Bottom