EZ stuff: EZ hardmode start

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Hello! This is a guide to help you with early hardmode. Also, this is WITHOUT a molten pick. With that said, what you will need is

0: i got a alert when starting to make this guide xD
1: Sitting Ducks Fishing Rod (or any rod)
2: Critters (perferably golden)
3: Pwnhammer
4: Music for an dramatic event even though what your about to do isn't dramatic at all
5: Another alert when i was starting on number 5
6: A minion, like an Imp from the Imp staff

Go to your local ocean, with bait and fishing rod, summon your minion, and FISH LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER FISHED BEFORE! If you get a radar potion, use it, because what you need to get is the Reaver Shark. This is a pickaxe that can mine Cobalt and Pladuim ores. So, you got it! Good! Now, fish some more to open some crates. Got some crates? Cool! Open them an- Get some ore! Groudon what the frik, ah nevermind. So you now have Hardmode Ore! Need some more? Then break three Demon/Crimson altars and you will get either
1: Cobalt or Paladuim
2: Orchaluim or Mythril
3: Titanuim or Adamantite.

Also, with your newly aquired bars, you should make a Orchaluim or Mythril anvil, so that you can make stuff with Titanuim or Adamantite. Groudon, please get out. Nuuuuu i wanna do the rest of this guide! Ugh, fine. So, make some armor with AT LEAST Orchaluim or Mythril. Why? So that you can go into a spider cavern and beat the destroyer with spider armor and spiders! We are NOT doing a guide on that this is supposed to be a small series no we are not doing that, at least not today. Can we do a destroyer guide tomarrow? Fine, just, this is the end, bye

Thats all folks! Also, for now on, im gonna include groudon to be funny, so now, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom