Search results for query: *

• Users: Hhadess
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hhadess

Mac Tmodloader Already Downloaded?

I just bought terraria for the purpose of downloading mods onto it, so I got tmodloader and went into the terraria file and there are lots of items in the terraria file that say tmodloader already? I then tried to copy and paste tmodloader into the terraria file and it cam up with the message...
  2. Hhadess

Pirate and Goblin Invasion Spawn

According to the wiki, pirate and goblin invasions spawn around the original spawn point of the world but it does not state whether that s up or not? In other words, can I build a pirate invasion arena above spawn in space as my spawn is covered in a dynasty town I really like?
  3. Hhadess

Plantera Trouble

So I am having a lot of trouble against plantera (melee playthrough expert) and have been watching videos about how to defeat plantera but in all the videos plantera seemed easier. It came to my attention that since I used bombs to make my plantera arena I have blown away the background walls...
  4. Hhadess

Lamia dropa

I just found a lamia and I looked at the wiki to see what it is. The wiki says that lamia in normal desert biomes can drop the sun mask and in corrupted/crimson deserts they drop the moon mask. What about in hallowed deserts? because out of the two i have found in a hallowed desert one had...
  5. Hhadess

Mobile Lac Beatle? How?

*using forums to much but anyways* how to get the lac beatle to spawn on iOS!? Is there a farm I can use or anything else useful to know? And what about the teal mushroom? Legit been trying to get both of these things for three hours
  6. Hhadess

Mobile Maximum number of traps?

I just spent ages making a frost/pumpkin moon farm with to many traps but they won’t all activate at the same time? Is there a maximum number of traps able to be used at any time?
  7. Hhadess

Mobile Wall of Flesh Emblem Drops

I know this will proabably sound dumb to lots of you, but I’ve been farming the wall of flesh and only getting ranger emblems when I’m looking for sorcerer emblems. I’ve got about seven ranger emblems so far. So I was wondering if in each world can the wall of flesh only drop one type of emblem?
  8. Hhadess

Resolved [Console] Where do invasion events spawn?

wondering where invasion events spawn so I don’t make a dud arena. I’ve heard that’s it’s around your spawn point but I don’t know. If it is around your spawn point will changing the spawn point effect where the invasion event is? ( I mean like pumpkin moons etc)
  9. Hhadess

Mobile Lizhard Temple Broken

So recently I went down into the underground jungle to find the lizhard temple. I found it but there is no entrance way at all which is probably a glitch. I then went into another world into its lizhard temple and I couldn’t summon golem meaning the game for me isn’t progressing. Is there any...
Back
Top Bottom