Search results for query: *

1. BlueKrampus

Terraria: The Dating Sim

maybe if i stopped cringing at every dating simulator. NNGH, STOP FLIRTING, NNGH STOP USING THAT CHEESY PUNCHLINE, NNGHHHHHHHH
  2. BlueKrampus

MIX A MOB

Flocko + Paladin = Lots of players screaming to run for your life
  3. BlueKrampus

reforge something, and see what name it has.

Lucky lucky coin. I Guess its just a really lucky lucky coin.
  4. BlueKrampus

What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

king slime, purely because of the fact he doesnt go through blocks. you can trap him, then use a small hole to kill him with meele weps and you can even do it with a copper pickaxe again, due to that. for hardmode i have to go with the twins. while they do give you a intense fight, a clockwork...
  5. BlueKrampus

If you could combine two weapons at once

rocket launcher + chain gun = "Endgame rangers are so OP!!"
  6. BlueKrampus

Favored Building Block

boreal wood. love that fancy theme to it.
  7. BlueKrampus

What do you have in your social slots?

i simply use beanie, eskimo coat, eskimo leggings (or whatever they're called) And Frozen wings.
  8. BlueKrampus

Member-Run Project Did you know that...

did you know that the harpy can drop the giant harpy feather pre-hardmode?
  9. BlueKrampus

What is your most hated boss in terraria?

The destroyer. he ALWAYS kills all of my npc's, including the nurse which is pretty important. i usually use the magical harp on him but he still manages to deplete my health like its nothing. probes will finish me off, if the destroyer actually managed to deal much damage at all that is.
  10. BlueKrampus

One of the NPCs will move into your house in real life.

i would like the truffle to move in, so i can scream "DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!". As for least wanted, goblin tinkerer. he is probably going to smash all my furniture with a hammer and then say "Those reforges are going to cost you."
  11. BlueKrampus

Custom Weapon Naming Ideas... a JFF thread!

Banana Phone Quick banarang Wielded by nostalgia "It gives you a feeling, that so ap-peeling..." Posh Weaponry Godly gungnir Wielded by some posh british guy "A Man cant go into battle without adding some expensive gems and gold to his weapon!"
  12. BlueKrampus

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

candy cane hook. probably because i dont really pay attention to christmas in terraria and therefor dont go out of my way to farm presents.
  13. BlueKrampus

best pre destroyer weapon

skeletron prime and the twins are incredibly easy(exaggeration but you get the point), you must be a skrub at dodging and use bad weapons considering how much you overrate them.. anyway for the actual topic adamantite repeater with jester arrows along with ranger boosts and a easily...
  14. BlueKrampus

Shroomite Armor Headpieces

shroomite headgear because of the stynger golem drop. i usually skip fishron because of the inability for tsunami to deal damage to multiple enemies easily. but arrow headgear is also a decent choice because of chylrophyte shotbow/decent repeaters.
  15. BlueKrampus

Neon tetra...

pretty sure he was just making some kind of joke.
  16. BlueKrampus

okay m8's, thanks for deh welcome.

okay m8's, thanks for deh welcome.
  17. BlueKrampus

What's your favorite starting biome?

Snow, because of arguably better underground loot + sweet looking boreal wood + light sources. especially the light sources.
  18. BlueKrampus

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Tactical Shotgun on First tactical skeleton kill, along with paladin's hammer on 2nd/3rd paladin kill (and paladin's shield on the 1st/2nd). nectar on 1st queen bee kill, seedling on first plantera kill.
Back
Top Bottom