Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

refoges waterbolt to mythical on first try, finds a mythical flamelash and masterful flower of fire. and i thought i was lucky with bows. hu.

Luck:
Killed eye of cthulhu for the first time and got binoculars
Killed EoW and getting a eaters bone thanks to my friend setting me up to spawn the EoW

Bad luck:
Farmed skeletron for 12+ times to get a trophy which I never got in that playthrough. Next playthrough in a friend of mine gets it in one try
Farming the WoF for a emblems with my friends and only getting warrior and sorcerer emblems for my friends and no ranger emblems for me

I have enough broken hero swords to make 5 Terrablades. I spent 2 hours farming for a Flairon and it dropped a Godly Flairon.

On the other hand I can't get a Brain of Cthulhu trophy for my trophy room.

I started fishing with a Fleshcatcher and worms as bait. Caught 2 golden crates in a row. I got a full stack of Greater Healing Potions and 2 Hardy Saddles before I even started hardmode.

I got a Slime Staff within about the first 10 minutes of my first character. Had no idea how rare it actually is.

Got a skull from my first skeleton on my new character on the terraria mobile 1.2. I then got a Quick Aglet and a Warding Band of Regeneration.

Tactical Shotgun on First tactical skeleton kill, along with paladin's hammer on 2nd/3rd paladin kill (and paladin's shield on the 1st/2nd). nectar on 1st queen bee kill, seedling on first plantera kill.

image.jpg
1st time against plantera, GETS TROPHY!!! And a mythical Pygmy staff, grenade launcher and key mold won't count as it's first time always right?
image.jpg

finnaly got adamantite drill turns out update made clorophyte much stinkin harder to get and you now need to kill every mechanical boss to get the pickaxe axe result:

very anoyed

Im not entirely sure if this is lucky, but I found 2 beehives like 10 blocks apart... Also, because a trap generated right next to the Lihzahrd temple door, I had a super dart trap before hardmode :p

Back
Top Bottom