Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I think it's weird that some of the more famous items, like Cross Necklace, seem to be unknown at this stage...

My personal choice is Candy Cane Hook... with an honourable mention going to Bat Hook.

Both items were glitched and most people gave up on getting them.

The Candy Cane Hook was glitched for a loooong time... now it is the only pre-HM item that is green in rarity... yet still much shorter than the Bat Hook.

I think it's weird that some of the more famous items, like Cross Necklace, seem to be unknown at this stage...

My personal choice is Candy Cane Hook... with an honourable mention going to Bat Hook.

Both items were glitched and most people gave up on getting them.

The Candy Cane Hook was glitched for a loooong time... now it is the only pre-HM item that is green in rarity... yet still much shorter than the Bat Hook.
It's lime rarity, not green. Still, Lime?

My last meteorite strike, thankfully it didn't hit one of my buildings, but still rage about my minecart track.
What I've heard from others, if you place a huge chunk of meteorite somewhere on surface level, the meteorites stop with spawning, neat huh?
(you need around 400-600 blocks, depending on world size)

Attachments

• meteorite.JPG
    meteorite.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 494
  • the last meteorite is in captivity the galaxy is not at peace.JPG
    the last meteorite is in captivity the galaxy is not at peace.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 653
I found out what the Guide Voodoo Doll was. Never again...

-- I recently discovered bar stools, so I guess that's something to relate to.

Until about 4:00am today, I didn't realize Terraria had an "undo" key. Pressed Ctrl-Z, last block placed went back into my inventory. Three more times, two blocks and I walked backward a step. Wow, it was great! Such convenience, and I'd not suspected that it existed until–

… and then I woke up.

*sigh* Oh well, an undo function wouldn't really work in a game like this. I don't really want undo in Terraria. And those grapes probably would have been sour if I'd been able to reach them.

Pesky dreams. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom