Search results for query: *

• Users: WolfHero
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. WolfHero

Video A friend and I glitched the game. 'Twas hilarious.

Possibly due to his modded client, we started to break the game and dupe items that weren't even there. Skype was set to another sound driver by accident, so you can't hear my friend in this sadly. Enjoy? (I didn't know what category to put this in, it's kind of a highlight right?)
  2. WolfHero

PC Is there a way to stop the sun?

Specifically during character creation, is there a way to stop the sun from rotating towards night and back to day? It really messes with my eyes when trying to pick a color scheme and I always end up making my character yellow even though I could have sworn I made him peach-colored. ... Also...
  3. WolfHero

Items Terraria's Bone Meal Equivalent...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nature Essence: Purchased from the Dryad for 1 each. Wooden Gear: Crafted from...
  4. WolfHero

Hearts and Mana icon tweaks - Texture Minipack

Original icons compared to newer ones: In-game preview screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/xaD9VCp.png I felt like the base icons weren't as good as they could be, so after a little bit of research on how to extract the files I came up with this. This texture pack is also for use with TCCL. Click...
  5. WolfHero

PC Looking to purchase some Chlorophyte Ore/Bars.

I'm paying five platinum per 100 ores, darn these end-game armor sets. XD
  6. WolfHero

NPCs & Enemies Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I know Neptune's Shell would need it's own special quotes, but for now I came up...
  7. WolfHero

PC LF> Uzi and Nimbus Rod

Not entirely certain what I can trade for it, so I'm willing to offer up 5 platinum coins for an Uzi. No longer looking for the nimbus rod, though an extra one might be useful. EDIT: I've bumped up the price to five platinum coins for an Uzi, thanks to my new ectoplasm farm.
  8. WolfHero

Hey peoples!

My name is Wolfhero, and I hail from that one place on the world map. My hobbies include gaming, gfx stuff and occasionally being socially awkward. I'm a furry (but not that kind) and I do enjoy some time with friends on skype playing Terraria, Grand Chase and other games. Here's to hoping I...
Back
Top Bottom