Search results for query: *

• Users: Simple🌳
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Simple🌳

IC Stick Together (IC)

It's here... Stick Together Summarized Backstory: You are an astronaut in a spaceship when a group of evil nerds crashed your spaceship on a jungle planet. Your goal is to survive and thrive until you can return to space again. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] OOC...
  2. Simple🌳

NPCs & Enemies [Loot]: Enemies spawned by statues should still drop stolen coins, or should not be able to steal money.

This is a very short and simple suggestion, but it should definitely be considered. I was exploring the jungle on my master mode playthrough world with a ranged character, when a couple of hornets knocked me onto a pressure plate which was coincidentally wired to an Eater of Souls statue and a...
  3. Simple🌳

OOC Stick Together (OOC)

A RP made just for fun! TL;DR: You are an astronaut in a spaceship when a group of nerds crashed your spaceship on a jungle planet. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] You do not have to keep track of whether it is day or night. Usually, however, whether night or day...
  4. Simple🌳

Other Literature [SPRITE COMIC] Granite Golem Explores Terraria!

GRANITE GOLEM EXPLORES TERRARIA A comic series inspired by many other Terrarian sprite comics out there, like 'The Legend of Maxx', and 'The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.'! I don't have a clear plan for how this comic series will be formatted, so bear with me for now.
  5. Simple🌳

tModLoader How to detect a tile subtype?

Hello Modding Community, I am currently facing an issue here. I do not know how to detect a tile subtype, and by tile subtypes, I mean tiles like Mushrooms and Demon Torches. These tiles don't have a type of their own, they belong in a 'subtype'. Mushrooms are a subtype of the grass tile, and...
  6. Simple🌳

Texture Pack Simple's Overhaul Packs

Hello Terrarian community! The name is Simple, and I am in the works of making a series of texture packs that focus on respriting Terraria and making it look better in my perspective. Since I'm feeling nice, I'll share a few sprites that I have already done. What I have so far: Item Resprites...
  7. Simple🌳

Game Mechanics NPC Management Suggestion - Reserved and Locked Houses

Terraria's housing system can often be a real hassle. Some players looking to progress through the game might need certain NPCs to be present more than others, and some builders would like to build without the worry of accidentally summoning an NPC into the world. What makes the housing system...
  8. Simple🌳

Terrarians, which block(s) do you think could/should have more potential than it already has?

Terraria gives us many resources that we can use to decorate shoe boxes and mossy dirt hills, and we all love the wonderful palette of a variety of blocks that Terraria succeeds to deliver. However, sometimes, it's just not enough. There are a few natural resources out there that seemed like...
  9. Simple🌳

IC The Town of Vitachorio (IC)

OOC LINK: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-town-of-vitachorio.105920/ You are a civilian of Vitachorio, a wild western town that was controlled by laws and rights. Only a few people in your town were taught how to use guns, specifically, the ones who had enough gold to pay for...
  10. Simple🌳

OOC The Town of Vitachorio

IC LINK: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-town-of-vitachorio-ic.105921/ You are a civilian of Vitachorio, a wild western town that was controlled by laws and rights. Only a few people in your town were taught how to use guns, specifically, the ones who had enough gold to pay for...
  11. Simple🌳

Forum users, how much have you've grown ever since you first joined the Forums?

Hello, it's officially been one year since I have joined the Terraria Community Forums. This made me wonder, how much have I matured since I've started my presence on here? And then I wondered how others must've matured as well. And so, I decided to make this thread, to help everyone present how...
  12. Simple🌳

Other Ways Terraria's Lunar Event Series could be improved

The Lunar Event Series is a really unique addition to the game and provides a good conclusion to your story, however, there are a few elements that could be touched and improved on to make it more engaging and rewarding. Of course, I am not saying that the Lunar Event is terrible, Terraria as a...
  13. Simple🌳

IC Mediterraria - RP about Rome and Terraria's origin

Not starting 'til there are at least 3 people in the RP who agree to start it. The OOC OOC
  14. Simple🌳

OOC Mediterraria

(Obsolete RP, there will be no further activity beyond this point) This Roleplay was created because of my fascination in Rome, and a bunch of "What ifs" that led to my questioning of what could've started Terraria. This Roleplay will serve as two things. First of all, I and others will form a...
  15. Simple🌳

OOC Civilization

"Oh no! How is this happening? Another SimpParks8 roleplay, WOT?" Yep, and this one is about developing a civilization, but, the twist is that anything can happen in this world. Make the Eye of Cthulhu invade? Sure! Have some Pokemons roaming around the city? Go right ahead! Start a massacre by...
  16. Simple🌳

Member-Run Contest The Mineral Mine Competition

Welcome to the Mineral Mine competition! This is where you try to post your best sprites about minerals! What is allowed: Ores. (It does not matter whether item or tile, it at least has to be either, and both variants are allowed) Bars and tools/equipment that can be made from them. Gems. (If...
  17. Simple🌳

Other Art Simple's Canvas (Non-Terrarian)

Welcome to Simple's Canvas! The place for my non-Terrarian digital art practices/creations. Trust me, they are not very good. Want to see my other art creations? Visit: Simple's Sprite Library (Sprites related to Terraria) Simple's Secret Library (Other Sprites) Simple's Terrarian Canvas (Coming...
  18. Simple🌳

Pixel Art Simple's Pixel Art Library

Visit Simple's Sprite Library for sprites that are related to Terraria or Mods Welcome to Simple's Pixel Art library! [/SPOILER] Banners I made for Ghostrix's Roleplay and My Roleplay (Might make banners for other RPs soon.) [/SPOILER]
  19. Simple🌳

Serious Let's talk about internet culture - Multiple things to discuss about.

(I put it in the general Off Topic thread with the serious tag because I am not sure if it should be a mature topic or not. There's a high chance that you'll see this message in the mature discussions thread. Also, I fear that this thread may be controversial in some ways, and it's better to...
  20. Simple🌳

Frustrating Things

Welcome to "Frustrating Things"! This is a thread where you rant discuss about inconsistencies that trigger you! In Minecraft, you can use lava buckets. Now, because lava buckets exist, this would mean that buckets and maybe things made of iron can handle lava, right? NO. You can place lava in...
Back
Top Bottom