OOC Stick Together (OOC)

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
A RP made just for fun!

You are a Stellaiter. What is a Stellaiter? It's a member of a space organization called 'Vitastrum Exploration Organization', or 'VEO' for short. As a member of VEO, your goal was to navigate across the galaxies and explore different planets that could hold the foundations for life; however, there's a problem...

Recently, a rival/enemy organization, 'KIV', managed to round a group of VEO spaceships and trap them in a strong, electric forcefield. All spaceships that were trapped inside have crashed, killing every member inside; however, by miracle, you and your team managed to survive under the radar of KIV.

You and your team of ally Stellaiters will wake up in a lush planet, nicknamed "Kivlaqueus." Your goal is to take down KIV, and win the ongoing interstellar war. It'll not be easy, however, as many dangerous creatures lurk around the jungle. For right now, it seems as if the most ideal plan... is to Stick Together.

TL;DR: You are an astronaut in a spaceship when a group of nerds crashed your spaceship on a jungle planet.

Basic universal RP rules apply.

(Optional features are in Italic.)
Name/Identifier:
Nickname:

Side: (VEO or KIV)
Hex Code:
Species:
Quirks:
Flaws:
Equipment:
Personality:
Extras:

• You do not have to describe your character's personality. I will fill it in myself by how your character behaves throughout the RP.
  • Your character does not have to have a name or a nickname, but I recommend having one of the two. I will automatically give you character a code name, but it does not have to be used at all.
  • Your character will always have a radar and communicator watch, or VEO Watch, if they are part of VEO.
  • ANY species is allowed. Yes, your character can be a giant dragon in a spacesuit or a large worm.
  • Do NOT make your character OP, or I will ask you to nerf it.
  • If your character is part of KIV, they will have their own spaceship and can have more equipment than VEO characters. They must have a fatal flaw, however.
Nickname: Buddy, Agent B
Side: VEO
Hex Code: #F0E68C
Species: Minotaur
Skill/Specialization: Archery, Cooking.
Quirks: Strong, Stealthy, and Tough.
Flaws: Nearsighted and has a large appetite.
Equipment: VEO Radar and Communications Watch, Tungsten-Steel Crossbow.
Personality: TBD.
Given Code Name: VEO-UA-FOE68C
Owner: @Simple
Name/Identifier: Thud
Nickname: N/A
Hex Code: #0d088c
Species: Rock Golem (similar to the terraria kind but is around
a bit taller than the average human and smaller than "terrarian" rock golems)
Skill/Specialization: Tinkering/Machinery (sort of)
Quirks: A bit strong so he could possibly move thing that may be heavy for the average person (but not ridiculous
things like a plane or ship since that would be overpowered)
Flaws: Pretty slow so he can't really get out of the way of most blows in time.
Equipment: VEO Radar and Communications Watch.
Personality: TBD
Given Code Name: VEO-UA-0D088C
Owner: @RazorBlade
Name/Identifier: Sasha
Hex Code: Default
Species: Human
Skill/Specialization: Small melee weapons, stealth
Quirks: Can walk almost silently, and is fast with a knife. Takes hits decently well.
Flaws: Is best at handling only one enemy at a time, and can be overwhelmed easily.
Equipment: VEO Radar and Communications Watch, Plasma Dagger
Given Code Name: VEO-UA-NULL1
Owner: @Champion Greninjoid
Name: Renuson
Nickname: Ren
Side: VEO, but technically not a normal member of VEO, instead being part of another organisation that's sent a few people to work for VEO.
Hex Code: #3FFF6F
Species: Avali
Skills: Engineering, some basic programming, and other related skills. He mostly uses his skills to repair ships and other equipment, so he specifically has experience there. He's also a skilled sniper.
Quirks: Resistant to cold, and has nanites designed to help repair wounds and fight poisons and diseases.
Flaws: Heat, fire, poor eyesight, just generally the weaknesses associated with Avali. He's also terrible with any kind of melee combat.
Equipment: The standard VEO watch thing, and his rifle. However the rifle is broken.
Given code name: VEO-UA-3FFF6F
Owner: @Dragonwolf73
Name/Identifier: Zach Dawnflight
Nickname: Zero
Hex Code: #000000
Species: Human
Skill/Specialization: Bulding/Automating/Mining
Quirks: FiscIT worker, and is able to build many things with a little builder thingy
Flaws: Doesn’t handle well under pressure
Equipment: Holo-Builder 2000 (Now with a jet pack/hover pack!), Rebar gun and a few things of Spiked Rebar, a Rifle with a few Magazines, a Xeno-Basher, and last but not least, a Nobelisk (TM) Detonator with a few Nobilesk Explosives
Personality: N/A
Extras: Yay
Codename (Decided by owner): VEO-ZD-00000
Owner: @CasuallyChillin’
Name/Identifier: Asterio
Nickname: Aster
Side: (VEO or KIV) KIV
Hex Code: #EB6B56
Species: Demon (Bulls head & legs + tail, raven wings (too heavy to fly with))
Skill/Specialization: Fire magic, melee combat skills
Quirks: Physically strong and skilled in weaponless combat.
Flaws: Unable to use weapons, not the sharpest tool in the shed, easily distracted & extremely weak to water
Equipment: Radar & Communicator watch
Personality: Aggressive & violent
Owner: @kresdw
Name: KIV-CAI0211B
Species: N/A
Sex: Undefined
Code: #00211B
Description:
KIV-CAI0211 is a series of expertimental artifical intelligences designed by KIV for combat and reconnaissance EVAs in vacuum and atmosphere. It is programmed to have skills related to melee and ranged combat, and observation of persons and groups of interest without detection. KIV-CAI0211B is specifically programmed for intelligence gathering and assassination missions. It comes standard with the following equipment: Type-A Plasma Blade ×2; Type-C Plasma Blade ×14, Type-221 Low-Noise Railgun, Type-80 Micro Rocekt Launcher ×2, Model #09-04-82-0138 Plasma Thrower ×1, Varichem/PCSC Reactive Armour System, Multi-Environment Manoeuvering System XC12B ×1, EXOCO Model-F Energy Tethering System ×4, Varichem/PCSC M91 Gas Grenade Laucher ×2, Telex EVS-10 Multi-Spectrum EM Analizer ×2, Masikubi G9 Hi-Sensitivity Audio Recorder & Playback System ×2, [REDACTED INFORMATION] Olfactory and Gustatory System ×1, ECA Multi-Touch 5 ×1, [REDACTED] Nano Repair Network ×1, [REDACTED] Energy Shield ×1, [REDACTED] Active Camouflage and ECM System ×1, [REDACTED] Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator ×5, Model #X-0211-2 [REDACTED BY Virachem] Cooling System ×2, [REDACTED] Processing System ×2, Telex R570 Communications Device ×1, Microsoft Windows 20XE. This equipment is careful integrated into a metal frame designed to mimic the appearance of an anthropomorphic dragon, complete with synthetic scales. Unfortunately, a few design flaws have become apparent, such as a distinct weakness to water if any holes are created in the outer skin, the energy shield reacting with any other nearby shields and causing it to fail, the RTGs creating a large amount of waste heat that can be detected by thermal sensors through the cloaking system, the design of the limbs preventing use of external weapon systems not designed for KIV-CAI-0211, and the liquid used in the cooling system being highly reactive with the metals used in the construction of KIV-CAI0211B, creating a potential for catastrophic damage if damage is done to the coolant lines. A few other quirks have come up as well, such as the plasma thrower creating a notable amount of thrust in low gravity environments, which can be used to accelerate KIV-CAI-0211B to speeds higher than those that can be acheived with the built-in manoeuvering system. KIV-CAI-0211B's AI also is capable of developing a personality if left too long without being reset. Factory defaults allow it to be given orders by higher ranking members of KIV, with it following those orders until they are completed or until given further instructions, however it may also take orders from lower ranking members depending on how much it trusts the individual and on what the order is. It is programmed with self-preservation however, and due to programming decisions it will attempt to save itself from destruction even if to do so would disobey orders, unless specifically told otherwise. An update will be available later to fix known problems with the AI.
Owner: @Dragonwolf73
Nickname: The Plaguebringer
Side: KIV
Hex Code: #00A885
Species: Insectoid
Skill/Specialization: Close-range combat.
Quirks: Strong, Enduring.
Flaws: Burns like they’re made of paper or something.
Equipment: Plasma shotgun, base equipment and a modifier for the shotgun that changes the projectiles from plasma to poisoned shrapnel.
Ship: A relatively small ship with good firepower. It moves pretty quickly. It’s a black and dark green painted ship of whatever KIV model fits the description.

Crash Site (Used as a relative center point to every other significant area.)
The remains of the VEO ship that was struck by KIV forces.

VEO has a multitude of different spacecrafts/starships for different purposes. The most common types are the VEO Expedition Starship Zeta-3G (VEOES-ZETA3), and the VEO Attack Starship Alpha-7G (VEOAS-ALPHA7).

You and your team pilot one of the VEOES-ZETA3s. The starship has an efficient method of travel, but as a result requires a trained pilot. ZETA, unlike previous generations, can save power and oxygen in case of an emergency. It can hold up to 8 rovers at a time, and can easily extract resources from any planet. ZETA has many ways of capturing energy, and therefore has the least likelihood out of all major generations to run out of power. ZETA is also light, and is therefore capable of travelling a quick speeds.

One con of piloting a ZETA starship, however, is its inability to attack. Previous generations like EPSILON or GAMMA have their own attack system of missile launchers and hot bullets; ZETA does not have any of these attack methods. Expedition Starship ZETA relies on its companion starship, Attack Starship ALPHA.

The jungle on planet Kivlaqueus seems to follow some rules. In the day, it's a peaceful place full of edible vegetation. At night, however, monstrous creatures lurk in the dark, most of which are voracious. Prior to the attack caused by KIV, VEO has identified six behavioral periods of time on this planet.

The RP will start at dawn.

Dawn is a time of preparation, training, and quiet activity. At dawn, the jungle is safe. Monsters still lurk around the undergrowth, however, so be cautioned when you're roaming around.

Most characters wake up at dawn on default. Exploring the Jungle at dawn may result in an encounter with a predator. I recommend this time for preparation and training.

Morning is an optimal time for activities like hunting and resource-gathering. At morning, most creatures you'll expect are small scavengers or friendly animals.

Morning is the safest time of day for most characters.

Around noontime and afternoon, the Jungle reaches its peak activity. Many creatures roam around the jungle at this time, but do expect competition between foes and rivals. Always watch your back in case an individual is looking for a snack.

Afternoon will take the longest time in this RP.

Evening is a time of rest, a time of calm, the best time for a large meal...

Evening is the second safest time of day for most characters. Evening is a good time for activities that don't involve exploring the jungle.

Something's watching you. It's best if you go to bed.

Unless the character is sleeping or not active, they are bound to at least encounter one predator during this period.

During this period, you only have two options: to not move an inch, or to survive with all your might.

It's best if I keep it a surprise for right now.

You do not have to keep track of whether it is day or night. Usually, however, whether night or day arrives depends on an agreement between all RPers.

Last edited:
My Character:
Nickname: Buddy
Hex Code: #F0E68C
Species: Minotaur
Skill/Specialization: Archery, Cooking.
Quirks: Strong, Stealthy, and Tough.
Flaws: Nearsighted and has a large appetite.
Equipment: VEO Radar and Communications Watch, Tungsten-Steel Crossbow.
Personality: TBD.
Code Name: VEO101-F0E68C

Last edited:
I think I have more hope for this RP than my other ones. I've learned that a good RP, is one with a loose setting, but still has a good focus. I'll try to make this RP more like my first one, because I think people would rather participate in a RP like 'Era of the Resurgence' rather than a RP like 'Lost'. I'm gonna focus on making this RP feel comfortable, rather than forced.

Well, you mentioned dragons in spacesuits, so that already gave me an idea...
Might not necessarily be a dragon in a spacesuit though, but it will probably be a dragon.
Might also add two to start, with one from each side.

usually I end up having little to no villains in my OCs so maybe my first character would work for KIV or at least I have a character working for KIV in the RP's lifespan.

VEO has a multitude of different spacecrafts/starships for different purposes. The most common types are the VEO Expedition Starship Zeta-3G (VEOES-ZETA3), and the VEO Attack Starship Alpha-7G (VEOAS-ALPHA7).

You and your team pilot one of the VEOES-ZETA3s. The starship has an efficient method of travel, but as a result requires a trained pilot. ZETA, unlike previous generations, can save power and oxygen in case of an emergency. It can hold up to 8 rovers at a time, and can easily extract resources from any planet. ZETA has many ways of capturing energy, and therefore has the least likelihood out of all major generations to run out of power. ZETA is also light, and is therefore capable of travelling a quick speeds.

One con of piloting a ZETA starship, however, is its inability to attack. Previous generations like EPSILON or GAMMA have their own attack system of missile launchers and hot bullets; ZETA does not have any of these attack methods. Expedition Starship ZETA relies on its companion starship, Attack Starship ALPHA.

Adapting a character that i never got to use from my roleplay, let me know if there's anything i need to change:
Flaws: Unable to use weapons, not the sharpest tool in the shed, easily distracted & extremely weak to water
Extras:

Adapting a character that i never got to use from my roleplay, let me know if there's anything i need to change:
Extras:
Accepted! Thanks for joining!

So are KIV characters able to have their own personal spacecraft, or are they shared with other KIV characters?

Back
Top Bottom