Search results for query: *

• Users: Talus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Talus

1.4 modding issues.

Hello fellow Terrarians, long time no see! I recently noticed that Tmodloader was updated to 1.4 and now my mod has 5000+ errors from the new syntax, I used a tmodporter to remove about three thousand and have done the rest manually. I only have 142 errors left to solve! If anyone out there with...
  2. Talus

sprites and ideas

If you want something added to ParadoX mod, just add a sprite and a little bit of what you want it to be and I shall create. You can provide enemies, items, weapons, and bosses! Please do not pirate any sprites.
  3. Talus

Least favorite video games

So, fellow terrarians, I've seen a lot of favorite video games threads so I decided to flip it around... for me it is, at number one:::: Fortnight
  4. Talus

Stupidest thing that you have ever done(terraria)

Hello, fellow terrarians, I just recently trashed my ankh charm because I couldn't find the cobalt shield that I had equipped and forgotten about. I decided to let us all share our stories of human stupidity(unfortunately there is a lot)!
  5. Talus

NEW CULT

alright y'all lets start a cult!
  6. Talus

ParadoX mod

Hello fellow terrarians, I have finally managed to get my mod presentable... and here it is!
  7. Talus

Ask me anything!

Go ahead!
  8. Talus

If you could...

If you could add one of any item, mob, or town NPC to Vanilla terraria, what would you add?
  9. Talus

New Unsolvable error for BIG TMOD BRAINS

I decided to just let the mod compile update slide, and I just figured out how to debug it (ask if you want to know). I created a public static void, but each time I try to load it, this appears:. Do you know how to create a new method without using the generic version?
  10. Talus

MODCOMPILE COMPILE UPDATE ERROR I HELP PLEASE

Hello fellow Modders, I recently downloaded an update for terraria called modcompile, as soon as I needed to compile my mod, this error appeared. Please help, I have no idea how to fix this, and so far I have tried for two hours.
  11. Talus

Ripple projectile

Hello fellow terrariums, I want to know if any of you have any ideas about how to create the ripple projectile like in ancients awakened and in elements awoken?
  12. Talus

tModLoader Skilled Pixel-artist Needed

Hello fellow terrarians, I am making a mod and need a skilled pixel artist. If you want to help and are good at pixel art, please post a preview of what you can do.
  13. Talus

tModLoader ON BOSS DEATH NEED HELP

So, I made a boss and I can't figure out how to make a box of ore spawn around the death point when it dies, could any of you modders tell me how?
  14. Talus

Homing projectiles

Can any of you good people out there tell me how to make homing projectiles?
  15. Talus

How can I make a personalized structure or biome

I need help, I can't figure out how to make a custom structure or biome.
  16. Talus

tModLoader How to decompile .tmod files

Does anyone know how to decompile .tmod files
  17. Talus

Source code help

I want to decompile the source code for terraria, I know that I can't share it, but I want to be able to see the actual source code to help my mod. could any of you tell me how to do it.
  18. Talus

Cthulhu / Poseidon boss pixelart

I need some pixel art for a new boss that I am making, he is a post moon lord background enemy with one separate entity, he summons in ocean eyes and water tornadoes, (any code for a vanilla projectile Sharknado) I am working on the code and if anyone could donate some pixel art of a Cthulhu or...
  19. Talus

Mod Ideas ANYONE

I'm making a mod and If any of you could donate pixel-art or ideas to my mod.
Back
Top Bottom