Search results for query: *

• Users: mechtech
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mechtech

Secret World Seed FTW Seed - FTW Slime Rain

Good day, Playing FTW seed on legendary difficulty and slime rain, blue, purple and green slimes....................doesn't feel.............. Legendary. How about if it rains every slime in the game?? Slime rain of pain??
  2. mechtech

Other Two possible suggestions (64-bit & xlg map)

Apologies if any of these have been mentioned before. With ram becoming cheaper, perhaps compile Terraria in true 64-bit if possible? and With the extra memory, perhaps it would be possible to add an extra-large map? cheers
  3. mechtech

Game Mechanics Some Humble Suggestions

Good day, A few more ideas that came to mind as I was playing Terraria 1. Would it be possible to biome swap torches with the cleantaminator when changing biomes with the cleantaminator? 2. Vanity Items - since these do not have modifiers, would it be possible to make them stack? 3. Would it...
  4. mechtech

Game Mechanics Beam & Column Mechanics

Good day, If this have come up before apologies in advance. I was just wondering if it would be possible to make beams/columns behave more like background walls.........in that we could put platforms across them, without breaking them? Thanks
  5. mechtech

Items new item - Christmas Chest?

Just wondering if we could get a Christmas (themed) chest?? Maybe have Santa sell it? Green and Red with Christmas lights, or silver and gold, or something? Thanks
  6. mechtech

Working as Designed Celestial Shell - permanent werewolf

Not sure if this is normal. With the Celestial shell in the vanity slot the character is always a werewolf - day and night. Is this normal to be a werewolf during the day? Master mode - celebrationmk10 seed
  7. mechtech

Items Guide Book Combo Suggestion

Good day, A thought on a possible combination. Guide to peaceful coexistence + Guide to Plant fiber cordage = Guide of Tarzan :)
  8. mechtech

Items Shimmer Aglet into Anklet of Wind

Good day, Just another hopeful possible shimmer trans-mutate and vice versa suggestion. Aglet / Anklet of wind Thanks!!
  9. mechtech

PC Taking big damage in mech minecart at full speed colliding with enemy

Good Day, Just got the mechanical cart on master mode celebration mk10 seed. Zipping around on the cart at any speed results in death when colliding with an enemy, also cart does not appear to fire the laser anymore? Thanks
  10. mechtech

Working as Designed Possible Bug - Aglet does not get spit out of shimmer when thrown in

Steam Multiplayer - possibly both? Operating System Windows 10 Terraria Version 1.4.4.7 Controls Used Keyboard/Mouse I threw and aglet into the shimmer and it sat there and did not get tossed back out. Thanks
  11. mechtech

Other In game notifications (more noticeable)

Good day, Another suggestion Would it be possible to make the in game notices more noticeable? For example when spelunking underground often I miss the notices in the bottom left corner about the travelling merchant, etc. Would it be possible to make the text bigger or have it pulse bright...
  12. mechtech

Working as Designed Sword melee not changing direction

Hello 1.4.4.5 Pc Win 10 Single and multiplayer Using a sword (while swinging) moving cursor character does not change direction. Have to stop swinging then change direction then start swinging again.
  13. mechtech

Other Seed Suggestion - Drunk CelebrationMkxx?

I really enjoyed the drunk seed due to its two sound tracks and both evil biomes and all ores. I also really enjoyed the Celebration Mk10 seed. It would be pretty fantastic if there was a drunk Celebration Mk10. -Both evil biomes -two sound tracks -all ores -smaller bosses -high modifier...
  14. mechtech

Items New Item for Longer Days & Longer Nights?

OK so there is the sundial to skip a day. It would be nice if there was 2 additional items. One to double the length of a day...........maybe yang stone or summer stone or something?? and One to double the length of a night.........maybe yin stone or winter stone or something?? Both with...
  15. mechtech

Other Additional Events and or Invasions?

Sorry if this has been suggested before. Would it be possible to add additional events, say like an Easter event or thanksgiving event or other invasions, maybe garden gnome invasion?
  16. mechtech

Weapons & Equip DCU suggestion

For the dcu, would it be possible to control solely by keyboard or be able to lock it in a trajectory somehow?? It would be nice to be able to make perfect angled tunnels for ramps for laying track :)
  17. mechtech

Weapons & Equip Multiplayer Dungeon Chests & Biome keys

Good day A question/suggestion I would like to ask is. Is it possible to increase drop rates of biome keys & make the biome chests in the Dungeon have one of each special item for each player in the game, kind of like a treasure bag? I find in multiplayer we are always fighting for who gets...
  18. mechtech

Cloud speed when moving

So during a windy day (might be every day) say the clouds are blowing to the left, and you walk to the right, the cloud speed should increase, but it slows down. If you walk in the same direction as the clouds the clouds should appear to slow down but they stay at the same speed.
  19. mechtech

Biomes & Nature Across/Around World

Just another thought/suggestion. I remember some other games where at the end of the map if you kept going you would come back out on the opposite side. Would it be possible to do this on PC Terraria at the east-west oceans, just pop out on the other side of the map/world when at the end of...
  20. mechtech

Weapons & Equip Reverse Option on DCU

Another wish list item - if the DCU could be put in reverse, (or another unique item like it) and load it with whatever blocks you want it to lay down, ice, stone slab, etc. and let it rip!! :)
Back
Top Bottom