Search results for query: *

1. C

Game Mechanics An option to prevent throwing glowsticks with auto-select.

Just a tiny QoL suggestion. It has always mildly bothered me when I throw away a couple of spelunker glowsticks when trying to place a torch, unaware that I'm out of them, or when I'm trying to dig something while underwater and miss by a pixel. With this option toggled you would only hold the...
  2. C

NPCs & Enemies Giving worm-type enemies a visual effect

Digging enemies tend to surprise me whenever I play with sound off (having my headphones next to me lets me hear most sound effects anyway, but not the digging noise). I'd like to suggest giving them some kind of visual effect, such as a small dirt spray when they're inside blocks. Hunter...
  3. C

Game Mechanics Allow using items from the inventory with autopause enabled

Using items or building houses, for example, is pretty tedious in single player with autopause on. If you find a heart crystal, you need to pause, swap it with one of your item slots, use it, pause and replace the item you had in that slot. Building houses is inconvenient since you need to pause...
  4. C

Weapons & Equip More progression-swapped weapons or gear in general.

While playing the zenith seed, I found the weapons that had been swapped around in the progression chain very interesting. It's a great way to add more variety to the game that most of us have played many times already. It would be nice if you expanded on this system somehow for 1.4.5 or...
  5. C

Working as Designed Number of kills needed to fill in scarecrow details in the bestiary appears to be set higher than it should

I have over 50 kills on all different variations of scarecrows, but all of them still display ??? for their dropped items. This seems to be a mistake, because there's no need to do this to the enemy that already has ten different entries, and I can't think of any other enemy outside of OOA that...
  6. C

Game Mechanics Merge kill counts in the bestiary for enemies that have multiple entries

There are several enemies that have many different entries in the bestiary despite having the same text and drops. Trying to actually complete the bestiary is a horribly grindy task, even compared to any other grinding in the game. Some examples: Ten different scarecrows, meaning you would need...
  7. C

Biomes & Nature Using an acorn or sapling on a grown tree to graft a branch to that spot

Ever had a perfect tree grow in just the right spot, except it's just too bare? We should be able to use an acorn or sapling to make new branches grow.
  8. C

Items Add an option to only use favorited consumables with the quick buff key

This would prevent you from accidentally drinking potions you don't mean to while exploring. It's really easy to miss or forget that you picked up a rare gravity potion or some such (maybe it went into your open void bag where it's even easier to miss it) while you're spelunking underground, or...
  9. C

Items Give the Guide to Peaceful Coexistence additional toggled modes

When I first saw the environmental protection book I thought it was a great idea. I bought it, combined it with the critter book, and headed off to the nearby cave. Immediately I noticed that it prevents breaking of vines, and so I returned home, bought another critter book and forever stashed...
Back
Top Bottom