Search results for query: *

1. Xemgoa

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I do understand this is a work-in-progress extension to the normal Tmodloader, I seem to have come across some bizarre bug where I cannot control my character or interact with anything. My character is completely still and is unresponsive to control input. (I have checked my Keyboard bindings...
  2. Xemgoa

Hm... I wonder how Terraria would perform on a different engine...

Hm... I wonder how Terraria would perform on a different engine...
  3. Xemgoa

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

No, It's because I used a combination of mods, one I fail to mentioned at my post, and usually saying that is often hyperbolic, since my bias was in full swing, because I'm really impressed by the systems and visuals. You did a great job! My apologies for not mentioning that ^^; I'm doing a...
  4. Xemgoa

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So... using the mod right now. Moon Lord did *NOT* stand a chance. And I'm curious as to why I can't ascend to the next stage, something involving extreme pressure.... I am curious to see as this mod develops over time!
  5. Xemgoa

Ah, thank you W1k, also, long time no chat.

Ah, thank you W1k, also, long time no chat.
  6. Xemgoa

You're welcome! I wish that were a mod, and see how, as said, low end content upgraded for...

You're welcome! I wish that were a mod, and see how, as said, low end content upgraded for endgame would perform. (Folks might get their True Copper Sword that they wanted... ... ... if they wanted it still.)
  7. Xemgoa

Understandable. I meant, in Terraria, where you can take any content that wouldn't suit in...

Understandable. I meant, in Terraria, where you can take any content that wouldn't suit in Endgame content, and can upgrade it to be feasible in endgame, unlocking unique abilities to compensate, with the appropriate scaling
  8. Xemgoa

It'd be cool if there was someway to upgrade pre-content to be useable in end content.

It'd be cool if there was someway to upgrade pre-content to be useable in end content.
  9. Xemgoa

When you wanna play Terraria - but you are forced to switch over to a laptop with just 1.47 GB...

When you wanna play Terraria - but you are forced to switch over to a laptop with just 1.47 GB ram left. Curse 2006 made laptops...
  10. Xemgoa

I do know there is one for Retz and Spaz, but I would like to see more of that and see what...

I do know there is one for Retz and Spaz, but I would like to see more of that and see what unique abilities that other Boss summoner weapons would do.
  11. Xemgoa

Is there a modder that can make Summoner weapons for each Boss in vanilla game?

Is there a modder that can make Summoner weapons for each Boss in vanilla game?
  12. Xemgoa

Hm... Terraria... in 3D... Just for the heck of it.

Hm... Terraria... in 3D... Just for the heck of it.
  13. Xemgoa

Boom, developed that idea better. (I hope.)...

Boom, developed that idea better. (I hope.) https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-posse-equipment-set.69921/
  14. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip The Posse equipment set

To summarize it, think of it like summoner - but you can force monsters into your posse and have them fight for you. The armor set made for this boosts the stats of monsters in your "party", as well as affecting your ability to possess monsters of varying strengths (I.E. weak armor won't allow...
  15. Xemgoa

In addition - you can't possess bosses. Unless there is some leeway endgame gear that can only...

In addition - you can't possess bosses. Unless there is some leeway endgame gear that can only let you specifically possess particular early game bosses, they are way too powerful for your weapon to captivate and your gear to keep them under your control.
  16. Xemgoa

This may sound like something akin to Summoner; but the catch 22 is that your victims aren't...

This may sound like something akin to Summoner; but the catch 22 is that your victims aren't invulnerable - they will die, but the boost to their stats depending on the equipment and weapon used helps significantly, plus new abilities that make them worth while to capture and have them fight for...
  17. Xemgoa

Imagine that the armor set allows for more/different enemies to be "possessed", allowing you to...

Imagine that the armor set allows for more/different enemies to be "possessed", allowing you to make a custom posse of same or different assortments of enemies. Not only does the set allow for what enemies you can possess, but also strengthens them and gives them new capabilities.
  18. Xemgoa

Hm... Weapons that allow you to possess enemies in Terraria... Making some unlikely allies, and...

Hm... Weapons that allow you to possess enemies in Terraria... Making some unlikely allies, and the equipment suited for it...
  19. Xemgoa

Thanks! And just to make sure this was done right-- -Pokes head out the window- SUCK IT, LIFE!

Thanks! And just to make sure this was done right-- -Pokes head out the window- SUCK IT, LIFE!
  20. Xemgoa

Wooo! Graduated my community college High School program! .... Man I wish I done it earlier when...

Wooo! Graduated my community college High School program! .... Man I wish I done it earlier when I was younger ._.
Back
Top Bottom