Search results for query: *

1. RandomDuckNerd

NPCs & Enemies Plantera's Seed - A Plantera that lets you plant Plantera Bulbs!

Plantera's Seed A seed that can plant Plantera Bulbs, the player has to wait a while before the bulb is fully grown, and able to summon the boss. Tooltip: Allows you to plant Plantera's Bulb on jungle grass, in the jungle. "The name might be a little odd..." Plantera's Seed is an item that...
  2. RandomDuckNerd

Secret World Seed "TheSnail" Secret Seed parodying the infamous "Immortal Snail" meme

Basically, how the seed works is that it's a normal terraria seed, except it follows the rules of the "You and a super intelligent snail both get 1 million dollars" question that you've might have seen before. How it would actually work is that when you spawn in, a very slow dungeon guardian...
  3. RandomDuckNerd

Items Idea for another Lifeform Analyzer feature

Basically, near the name of the rare creature, it would have an arrow pointing in it's direction This would be nice especially looking for things underground such as Bound NPCS and Mimics
  4. RandomDuckNerd

ama someone who's done like 4 summoner playthroughs

yes i am insane in the membrane so don't ask that
  5. RandomDuckNerd

Items New Antlion related Sentry Items for Pre-Boss

Antlion Turret Staff 9 Summon Damage | Speed similar to the Hondius Shootius Rotates to shoot enemies similar to the Queen Spider Staff Obtained by Combining 8x Antlion Mandibles, 2x Sturdy Fossils, and 10x Gold/Platinum at a Work Bench. "Summons an Antlion Turret that shoots sand at your...
  6. RandomDuckNerd

Items Slimeshot Staff - Pre-OOA sentry dropped from King Slime

Slimeshot Staff 12 Summon Damage | Speed similar to the Houndius Shootius Every third hit, throws a pink slime ball that stuns non-slime enemies that are on the ground for 1s (Note: Platforms count as ground with this item) "Summons a slingshot that lobs sticky slime balls at your enemies" The...
  7. RandomDuckNerd

tModLoader Is there a mod that adds Calamity's Goblin Tinkerer rework into vanilla?

goblin tinkerer is :red: i really want to know if there's a mod with just the goblin tinkerer rework with calamity somewhere
  8. RandomDuckNerd

Items Shimmery Truffle - Post ML Shrimpy Truffle Upgrade

Shimmery Truffle "Attracts a legendary creature, now constantly hydrated and ready for battle." "Is it morally okay to feed your fishron this?" The Shimmery Truffle is obtained by shimmering a Shrimpy Truffle once Moon Lord has been defeated, the main thing to separate this from the Shrimpy...
  9. RandomDuckNerd

Game Mechanics Underground Fishing Crates (Renewable Gold Chest Items)

Left: Abandoned Crate (Pre-HM) Right: Rotten Crate (HM) These fishing crates come exclusively from fishing in the Purified Cavern Layer and are about the same rarity as an Iron Crate. The main items gotten from these would be items found in the Cavern Layer, such as gold chest items (lava...
  10. RandomDuckNerd

Terradle | December 13th

Today's item for Terradle was the... I was the 2nd person to guess todays item! What about you?
  11. RandomDuckNerd

Blocks & Decoration Toilet with Bidet (Zenith Toilet)

(Rough Concept) You craft it with toilets that are similar to the zenith crafting swords Terra Toilet (Terra Blade) NEW Astral Toilet (Star Wrath) Crafted with the Nebula, Solar, Stardust, and Vortex Toilets Balloon Toilet (Meowmere) Martian Toilet (Influx Waver) Pumpkin Toilet (Horseman's...
  12. RandomDuckNerd

PC What's your favorite Dev Set?

Mine is the leinfors set it's like obsidian outlaw armor but cooler
  13. RandomDuckNerd

Resolved How am I supposed to get the Frozen Tortoise to spawn?

I am in the Cavern Layer of the Crimson Ice Biome, with the floor covered in dirt (because I saw some old posts that said they could only spawn on Stone/Dirt) but they are NOT spawning. Why?
  14. RandomDuckNerd

Sprites (Not very serious) Nostalgic Paint/Dye

All this would do it make blocks and items have their oldest sprites this would be a complete pain in the :red: to make but its a cool idea on paper, right?
  15. RandomDuckNerd

Game Mechanics Allow NPC Towns and their Pylons to work in the Corruption/Crimson

I'd be fine with this feature existing, if the Hardmode V wasn't so unpredictable with where the Evil Biome would be. It's very likely you could get a scenario where the Hardmode V puts the corruption/crimson at a spot where at least 1 town is rendered unusable. That's why I want Pylons and NPC...
  16. RandomDuckNerd

Game Mechanics Let us see how our Hardmode V will generate in the world seed

The idea is simple Add an extra bit to the seed that lets us tell how our Hardmode V will generate "1" Would mean the Hardmode V would have the World Evil on the left, and Hallow on the right. "2" Would mean Hallow on the left, and World Evil on the right. Example: My First Expert World before...
Back
Top Bottom