Search results for query: *

1. gunbrella

heylow

heylow
  2. gunbrella

started a fresh, vanilla classic world n' am hoping to finally get all achievements in it...

started a fresh, vanilla classic world n' am hoping to finally get all achievements in it. consequently, will be spending a lot of hours and updating for each one. wml :-D !! current progress is 96 out of 115
  3. gunbrella

Sprites Hair Styles I Would Rly Want :)

same + i draw zoologist with dreads pretty often. i've never made pixel art b4 but now i wanna attempt custom sprites!
  4. gunbrella

being gay doesn't make you inherently feminine or any less of a man!! i know you're being...

being gay doesn't make you inherently feminine or any less of a man!! i know you're being lighthearted but, hopefully you won't ever get caught up on those sorts of comments or jokes. they can be pretty overwhelming `:(
  5. gunbrella

Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

the most impressive thing (i think) I've seen for this game was a 1hp no-hit master mode + hardcore moonlord speedrun, done in 2:06:39 by sbubby on youtube. speedrunning takes an absurd amount of time--as you have to spend countless hours learning the game and its potentially niche strats--so...
  6. gunbrella

[prehardmode] NPC popularity poll

truth is i ran out of room,, maybe i'll get rid of the old man cause' he does feel a bit irrelevant
  7. gunbrella

YEAHHH i love angler and i love fishing in literally every game i play. terraria def has one of my fav fishing systems of all time cuz' it's so simple yet so thoroughly fun and rewarding in a way that i just haven't seen before. definitely an unpopular opinion because.. yes he is a foul lil'...
  8. gunbrella

thanks much :-)

thanks much :-)
  9. gunbrella

old man and clothier are separate yes!! i think it makes sense. anywho, a bit self-explanatory but i'd like to know what npcs you all might be fond of.. just for fun! you're able to choose 3 npcs at most. lmk if i forgot any/if the choices are weird!
  10. gunbrella

hai user Enniu (Real):hoppinjack:

hai user Enniu (Real):hoppinjack:
  11. gunbrella

ty both lolol. i'll check em all out! doesn't have to be strictly build-centric content i suppose

ty both lolol. i'll check em all out! doesn't have to be strictly build-centric content i suppose
  12. gunbrella

no new khaios upload in 3 months </3 dying without build content!! if any1 has any...

no new khaios upload in 3 months </3 dying without build content!! if any1 has any recommendations pls lmk....
  13. gunbrella

For some reason my characters and map are all gone.

assuming you play through steam, is your cloud save good and well? should look like this : if yes, then maybe check your terraria folder for your character/world files? you can do so by (in your steam library) right clicking terraria > manage > browse local files from there you should...
  14. gunbrella

Secret World Seed Please add a turn based RPG 🎮💪📲

true! but if we're talking turn based then i think it'd be natural for it to have an enemy limit. and we're just going wild with ideas here. expanding more on my spin-off idea, something like a boss-rush, tower climber where you either clear a floor + boss, or you're given random and/or...
  15. gunbrella

Secret World Seed Please add a turn based RPG 🎮💪📲

actually a really cool idea!! just sounds like a lot of work. maybe it'd be better as a fleshed out spin-off rather than a mod, like the board game. it's pretty neat to imagine persona-esque gameplay for terraria though, without the 3d elements ofc
  16. gunbrella

how long have you played your main terraria character

~320 hrs b4 my cloud save corrupted <:-) the rest of my hrs are spread out on a bunch of other characters n' worlds
  17. gunbrella

Resolved [solved] mistyped email / perma-unverified account with steam link issue

howdy! essentially, I've got the same problem as these two users here : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-do-i-change-my-email-on-an-account-that-is-not-verified.119000/ https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/email-typed-wrong.86497/ I made my first forum account via...
Back
Top Bottom