Search results for query: *

1. OnTarasMind

Weapons & Equip Expert Mode Dungeon Guardian Drop

Recently, I decided to try and fight the Dungeon Guardian on expert mode. I noticed that it had twice as much health and increased speed, so the fight was a little more intense. I wasn't really expecting there to be an expert mode drop, but honestly, I feel like the Dungeon Guardian does deserve...
  2. OnTarasMind

Weapons & Equip Vanity Equipment Slot Improvement Suggestions

**I can't figure out how to edit the title, so I'll just put this here - There's nothing to do with grappling hooks anymore, and it's not just focused around wings. It's about vanity slots as a whole, now.** So, as some of you may know, if you have wings with their visibility turned off, along...
  3. OnTarasMind

The Art of Cheese

Cheese - When one uses certain game mechanics, glitches and exploits to completely nullify and/or make a certain part of the game much easier to pass. So, cheese. I'm sure many of you have heard of it recently, seeing as to how there are many, many videos about it on YouTube. Cheesing comes in...
  4. OnTarasMind

Weapons & Equip Music Box Suggestion

So, as most of you know, the music box can play music if you have it equipped in your equipment slot, but not if you have it equipped in the social equipment slot. I honestly think that you should be able to have music playing while you have the music box in your social slot. My reasoning on...
  5. OnTarasMind

Items Music Box Suggestion

FINAL EDIT - Whoops, wrong section >_>
  6. OnTarasMind

NPCs & Enemies Plantera/Hardmode Jungle - Nerf Needed

FINAL EDIT - Ignore this thread. I was super frustrated when I made this, and I managed to beat Plantera, so please, just ignore this thread, and if a moderator could, please lock and/or delete this thread.
  7. OnTarasMind

Well, hello there

Greetings, my name is Zia. While Zia isn't actually my real life name, I use it as my alias because Zia Avenicia is a character of mine. I would go into more detail, but even after reading through the forum rules, I'm not sure it's a good idea to be describing her on here. All I'll say is that...
Back
Top Bottom