Search results for query: *

• Users: Agen16
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Agen16

PS Vita Right analog errors is a virus?

I don't know why this is happening but if developers didn't resolve this problem then they are spreading virus to my console. Because now I can't play all my racing games because of the right analog (for camera most) because is often moving by itself and can be uncontrolled. I tried to restore...
  2. Agen16

Console Ps Vita WTB

WTB: razorpine, inferno fork, and shroomite armor. Name ur price please thanks. PSN: agen016.
  3. Agen16

Pumpkin and Frost event

Need help to farm the 2 events name ur prices I pay in platinum only(not$$). My Psn: agen016. Join my world.
  4. Agen16

PS Vita The Bosses have invisibility now

Hi I wanna share my difficulties in the game, it's about the bosses seems like having a flee skills after defeated more then once. The first time I beat the plantera it was easy, I use a set of spectre armor with star veil, ankh shield, rainbow rod and I just standing and shooting while i'm...
  5. Agen16

PS Vita Is it possible to make an arena in ps vita?

I made the arena and test it with summoning pumpkin event and found it not working as I expected. Such as, the monsters passing the pressure plate without activating the trap(is this a bug? I use the trap from the temple such as spiky ball and fire trap and the step as well,), the wired...
  6. Agen16

PS Vita Load failed (name ur world)

Hi, I want to ask if the world failed to load after crashed when online then what is going on?
  7. Agen16

PS3 Need Gods

Hello I am newbie and need spectre armor and other equipment for mage to trade with other than coins. Because I often to swim in lava all finito. Hope I can be one and pass the goodnes with others just get started. Add me psn: agen016.
  8. Agen16

Cursor out of control on vita

Hello everyone, Maybe this problem is already common but I can't find the thread or the answers. It's about the cursor for ps vita and it's really annoying because when in the rush to use it it's out of control. Anyone experience the same? Mine version is 1.07 vita update 3/7. Hope this can...
Back
Top Bottom