Search results for query: *

1. Inklingdude003

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

The time I got a Granite Biome on the Surface. Can't remember when this was but still makes me wonder how this happened to this day.
  2. Inklingdude003

Biomes & Nature The Volcano Biome

Man, I thought I thought of this idea first :P. That sucks.
  3. Inklingdude003

Biomes & Nature [1.3.6 Suggestion] Revert change so that corruption/crimson can't spread through jungle biome.

Maybe, rather than it not spreading at all, it spreads to the Jungle after Plantera is defeated. That way, the player can not only get the Clentaminator, but Dark Blue Solution to create immunity to the Evil biome.
  4. Inklingdude003

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

I'd have to say the Amazon. It's easy to get before the EoC and tears through prehardmode up to the Cascade, which is the best Yoyo in prehardmode. Very useful weapon.
  5. Inklingdude003

How to sprite?

I'm not aware as to where to post this except here, so I decided to post it in this section. Let me know if I need to relocate this thread. Anyways, onto my question. I have always wanted to sprite to add a little flair to my suggestions, but every spriting program I've found is either 8-bit or...
  6. Inklingdude003

Granite Biome on the SURFACE.

So, yesterday I was playing Terraria and having fun when I encountered THIS. A granite biome completely on the surface. I stared at this in confusion. I knew I had to share this on the forums. So I have a question for you all: have you ever had encounters like this before? If so, tell me about it.
  7. Inklingdude003

Sprites Improving and Expanding on the Slime Rain!

The Slime Rain really needs something more than a few slimes that spawn in all biomes. Support.
  8. Inklingdude003

NPCs & Enemies New Lihzahrd Temple Enemies and Drops

Let's be honest. The Jungle Temple isn't too hard to traverse and conquer, and the enemies barely add any difficulty to it. Let's fix that up, now shall we? Lihzahrd Archers These guys are the ranged Lihzahrds. They shoot arrows at you which can deal 55 damage or 110 damage in expert mode. They...
  9. Inklingdude003

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I remember getting a blessed apple, then 30 minutes later I got a Rod of Discord.
  10. Inklingdude003

World corrupted (the bad kind)

This has happened to me about 3-5 times. There seems to be no way to fix it; but I think I can explain why it happened. If you exited the game too quick after exiting and saving, your game was closed while the game was saving, causing a corruption. If you didn't do this, I have no idea what...
  11. Inklingdude003

NPCs & Enemies The Titan Brain

Okay I will fix up the attacks, HP Values, and other things to make this fight easier. What? So different is a bad thing now? If you're saying this is too different from the Destroyer think about how different the Corruption and Crimson are. More enemies, a completely different boss with no...
  12. Inklingdude003

Can you explain what you said a bit better?
  13. Inklingdude003

This suggestion is early in development and will grow. I just don't have a spriter right now so this suggestion will probably die quick. Anyways, on with the suggestion. You know something? Even though there is no Eater of Worlds in a Crimson world and the spawning item is crafted...
  14. Inklingdude003

Wii U A question

I have a question: So, since Terraria on the Wii U comes out soon, will if be up to date with PC? I mean that, when it releases, will it have 1.3?
  15. Inklingdude003

NPCs & Enemies Dragon of Legend: A SPACE boss

Adding upgrades, tons of changes are being made. I was planning on adding another drop to him, just didn't know what to do. Heh, I guess a yoyo was a pretty obvious last resort.
  16. Inklingdude003

Alright, the thread has been idle for a while, and I would like if anybody could give suggestions to improve this boss to being Terraria-worthy. Welp, anyways, I'm keeping a close eye on this suggestion, cause it's probably my best one yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  17. Inklingdude003

Need Help

I use PC, if that's what you are talking about.
  18. Inklingdude003

Need Help

I made a world on Terraria and it got corrupted. Then, I had to make a new world, and THAT one got corrupted. I made a new world, that one was corrupted. Not with the biome, but the file. When I come into a world corrupted, it says "Load Failed!" and I click "Load Backup". I enter the world for...
  19. Inklingdude003

NPCs & Enemies The Jester NPC

I'll change the way to inflate the mount, and put it in the thread.
  20. Inklingdude003

Alright. I'll increase it's flight time. I made it better than Solar Wings. By 18 blocks.
Back
Top Bottom