Search results for query: *

1. rotyler

Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

All the community builds and fanart are really cool! personal fav has to be the armor sets fanart
  2. rotyler

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Really happy with all the QoL changes I've seen so far, keep it up!
  3. rotyler

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

game just got an another update I think, 1.4.2.1? patch notes up somewhere?
  4. rotyler

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

time for some parkour
  5. rotyler

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

1.4.1.2 just went live, right? I got the update but it looks like patch notes aren't up yet...
  6. rotyler

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I'm ready for Goodie bags and 1.4.1 !
  7. rotyler

PC Combat Wrench 'pulling' enemies

The Combat Wrench seems to have a nasty habit of pulling enemies towards you, which I believe to be caused by it's multi-hit functionally. The first hit will stop the enemy and make the boomerang begin returning, then the second hit deals knockback that pulls the enemy towards you, probably...
  8. rotyler

Texture Pack Simple Boss Bars! - Cleaner Boss Health Bars

wait, did you use my texture for part of this?
  9. rotyler

Boss Health Bar Tweak

I was a little annoyed with the ambiguity of the new health bars, so I vandalized added some marks to the bar to help me figure out boss health percentage faster: Figured I'd share this on the forums in case anyone else needed/wanted this. download on mega or here on the forums.
  10. rotyler

**REPORTED** Inner Tube is broken.

also happens with one of the default outfit styles
  11. rotyler

**REPORTED** Titanium Armor (ranged variant) unlisted stat

I just noticed that while wearing full titanium armor, you have a chance not to consume ammo. I have no ammo conserving buffs or accessories, and it only happens when wearing the full set with the ranged helmet. This isn't listed anywhere on the set bonus, so perhaps someone forgot to write it...
  12. rotyler

Working as Designed Torch God's Favor

I remember the coral/ocean torches not giving any luck if not placed in water, so perhaps the favor doesn't activate unless you're in water.
  13. rotyler

Resolved Cursor Rising for No Reason

It could be related to the steam controller support popup that shows up in the GIF you posted, try turning that off and testing again (and / or disconnect your controller)
  14. rotyler

**REPORTED** Antlions delete stairs

(1.4.0.5) This happened to me as well, here's a video I got of it:
  15. rotyler

Working as Designed Whips can hit certain types of enemies in walls

Seems like whips have the ability to hit some enemies in walls. Every time I've seen this, it's been with an enemy that can go through walls to begin with, so it's probably a combination of the whip and the enemy AI. So far I have seen this occur with: Cursed Skulls Wraiths Floaty Gross (video...
  16. rotyler

**REPORTED** Bugged whips prefix modifiers

(was going to make a report, but saw this one) So instead I have a visual example of this for those interested: Whip used: Snapthorn No Modifier: 13 Blocks Bulky Modifier (-13% Speed): 15 Blocks Sluggish Modifier (-20% Speed): 16 Blocks Deadly Modifier (+10% Speed): 12 Blocks Light...
  17. rotyler

PC What Keybindings do you use?

I was talking with my friends earlier today, and all of them use the default keybindings. I find this very strange, as (in my opinion) a lot of the default keybindings aren't easily reachable without moving your hand quite a bit. So, The custom bindings I have used for the past 6-7 years are as...
  18. rotyler

**REPORTED** Interface Settings Resetting with every hotfix update

every hotfix released so far (.2 .3 & .4) resets my interface settings back to the defaults, but not the other settings. And it's not just me, either. My friends in our multiplayer run had the same issue. (should be noted, we all use windows) I'm no expert on how the updates work, but are you...
  19. rotyler

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

wait, are you talking about souls of light / biome keys? because besides that almost all of what you are describing is in the bestiary already, unless you meant something else.
  20. rotyler

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Finished a couple runs now, not liking the meteorite changes. My main points / problems: Why are gold/platinum picks 'required' to mine meteorite if you can't get one until after you've killed EoW / BoC ? most players should have the evil pick at that point. I like the change where meteorites...
Back
Top Bottom