Search results for query: *

1. glider521al

PC Buying 1.4.4 Paintings 🖼️ (esp. Viking Voyage + gold mouse) - High Rewards on offer

Hi, Terrarian Traders! I'm looking to buy the following paintings in exchange for rare items/platinum coins: Viking Voyage (caverns) ➡️ worth about 17 platinum coins for first painting (buying up to 2): Wildflowers (caverns) ➡️ worth about 10 platinum coins (buying one more): Moonman &...
  2. glider521al

PC Buying pets: Dirtiest Dirt Block - rare items/high platinum on offer (COMPLETE)

Hi folks, I'm looking to purchase/trade for one of each of the above 1.4.4 pet items at a high price. I have most items in the game available for trade including: (Almost) any other pet/summon in the game. Rare mobility tools like Rod of Discord or Universal Pylons. Angler rewards (golden...
  3. glider521al

Excessively Organized Storage 📦 XD

Back in 2018, items were scattered everywhere; whenever we tried to organize them, we found duplicates that caused chests to overflow into more generic sort-things-ou-later bins. So I tried to create a new system to sort out everything once and for all! Back then, I failed... dismally XD...
  4. glider521al

NPCs & Enemies NPCs should sell their rare item drops when at full happiness. Gold/Rare critters should be more common.

Hi, So most NPCs have rare novelty items associated with them; for example the painter has the paintball gun, the Party Girl has the party grenade, the princess has the resonance scepter, etc. Problem is the only way to have a chance to get them in vanilla is for their NPCs holding them to die...
  5. glider521al

PC WTB gray Zapinators

EDIT: Thank you so much to tru89x (Team Portly) Original Message: Hi folks, I ended up losing my supply of gray Zapinators after a saving issue 🤦. So I'm interested in buying some for a generous price. We have most items in the game available for trade (including those from Master mode and...
  6. glider521al

PC Buying Chlorophyte for Lumite, armor and pylons.

Hi folks, I'm looking to exchange Chlorophyte bars (upto 120) for Lumite bars on a 1:1.5 basis (i.e. for every 2 bars of Chlorophyte I will give you 3 bars of lumite or the equivalent in ore). Lumite is an end game ore that crafts more powerful items (I've just been farming the Moon Lord...
  7. glider521al

PC WTB Terragrim: Offering Arkhalis Set and other rare items

Hi folks, I know the Terragrim rare: a 1/50 chance of dropping from a shrine, so most in game items are available for exchange on both regular modes and journey mode. The Arkhalis set is a 1/380 chance drop from hardmode treasure bag. It comes with a set of wings and an Arkhalis sword which...
  8. glider521al

PC WTB Arkhalis set, offering rare items for the trade

Hi folks, Update: Purchased from Holly, thanks so much! + Got another lucky set from a treasure bag. Original Message: I'm looking to buy the Arkhalis developer set at a good price. I have most items in the game up for exchange. This includes: Universal pylons Developer sets available...
  9. glider521al

PC WTB Acid Dye: Offering rare items in exchange!

H folks, I've been looking for green acid dye for quite a while now and turned in a good 50 strange plants in the process. I can reward you generously if you have some vials to spare! Have most of the items in the game available for exchange for you to choose from. This includes: Any Strange...
  10. glider521al

PC WTB: Queen Slime Trophy (most in game items available fir exchange)

Hey folks, I'm keen on trading for the Queen Slime Trophy. I've almost exhausted my supply of gelatinous crystals, defeating her 21 times with no trophy :(. I have most items in game available for trade, including every item from Queen Slime (lots of treasure bags) and Empress of Light...
  11. glider521al

PC WTB Cell Phone and Ankh Shield (Journey mode, rare items in exchange).

Hi folks, I have the following items on Journey mode that may interest you: Rod of Discord (teleport through walls) Magical Broomstick mount (like the UFO but works in water and takes up less space) Black Spot. Zenith Celestial Starboard Most Potions. Magical Conch (teleport to either ocean)...
  12. glider521al

PC WTB Green and Yellow Moss (non glowing)

Hi humans, Most of the items in the game are available to exchange for this, including most other building materials. Depending on how many you have available to trade, I also have rare equipment including the Terraprisma and expert/master mode items. Thanks in advance and Best regards.
  13. glider521al

Questions about Luck System (ladybugs, alchemy and grab bags)

Hi, With regards to Ladybugs 🐞: The wiki says touching a naturally spawned one increases your luck by 0.2 (0.4 golden). Does this carry over when you leave the world. It's not listead a buff, so how do you know if you have it? Killing a lady bug decreases your luck. Though what happens if it's...
  14. glider521al

PC WTB Super Star Shooter and Sergeant United Shield (1-3 each)

Hi, We have most items in the game on offer including rare/uncommon items like the Terraprisma, Terrarian and Soaring Insignia (infinite flight). Also available are every item from the frost/pumpkin moon + most items from the travelling salesman. The Travelling Merchant in our worlds never...
  15. glider521al

Happy New Year from RPS server (+related pics)

Hey guys, hope you're having a wonderful start to 2016 : D Since RPS server has survived to 2016 we thought we'd celebrate with neon letters, fireworks a ton of confetti and a couple of deadly invasions afterwards (pre event gear). Everything you see below was painstakingly hand built tile...
  16. glider521al

Merry Christmas! (+related pics from RPS blue server)

Merry Christmas : D ! Santa's house (he moved temporarily due to an unforseen altercation between the door and the goblin army) Spawn house sometime before christmas: Spawn house updated to be more christmacy and 95% invasion proof Also speaking of Christmas here are some community...
  17. glider521al

PC WTB Lucky coins/Arkhalis (offering multiple rare items/resources)

Greetings awesome people :) I'm looking to Buy the following: Lucky coin (upto 2 of these rare accessories dropped from pirates): One to be used on a multiplayer server The other to upgrade the gold ring to be used in a mob farm/invasion culler experiment and potentially passed onto a friend...
Back
Top Bottom