Search results for query: *

1. TheSquishyDitto

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Ah, I didn't notice that section was being used for 1.3.1 yet because this thread existed and was being directed to by the home page. For clarification, what kind of bugs should be reported in this thread as opposed to that section of the forums? Or should all bugs be posted in both places...
  2. TheSquishyDitto

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I've been doing a new playthrough with some friends for this update, and together we've found several issues. All of the following have occurred as a player (not as a host) on a multiplayer server, without mods, where all players were using Windows 7 or Windows 8: Horizontal movement on rope...
  3. TheSquishyDitto

Weapons & Equip Band of Regeneration Changes

The Bands are hardly fundamental to gameplay. They're nice, but they aren't needed for enjoyment or progression. The Band of Regeneration is currently only important to a mage if it remains a component of the Mana Regeneration Band, and even then there's the Mana Flower, an already existing...
  4. TheSquishyDitto

I didn't say that hearts were THE theme of the Crimson, but they definitely are a rather important part of it, considering all the blood (traditionally pumped by hearts), the Panic Necklace, Demon/Crimson Hearts, the Brain of Cthulhu has a heart inside of it in phase 2, there is a potion made of...
  5. TheSquishyDitto

The difference with the Band of Regeneration is that it is red and has a heart on it. The Crimson is red, made of hearts, and even has an existing heart-shaped accessory.
  6. TheSquishyDitto

Regardless of the existence or nonexistence of a color or theme correlation for the Corruption and mana, the Corruption currently and has always had the Band of Starpower. The Crimson's items on the other hand, have a definitive health-based themes due to the armor and Panic Necklace. An...
  7. TheSquishyDitto

I'm leaning towards feeling dismissive on this point because of the amount of exaggeration. "Set" of accessories or just one and its upgrade? Why are the flaws in mine so much greater if both propositions result in Crimson being unable to get Magic Cuffs, Mana Bracing or not? At least with my...
  8. TheSquishyDitto

Did I carve the pumpkin or transform into the pumpkin? The world may never know.

Did I carve the pumpkin or transform into the pumpkin? The world may never know.
  9. TheSquishyDitto

*squishes adorably*

I taught myself to talk the Meowth way. :D Could go something like this.
  10. TheSquishyDitto

What do you have in your social slots?

I like either... black and red dyed Crimson armor with red Goggles, a lot of things while wearing regular Goggles, or blue and black/red and black dyed Spectre Armor. I also enjoy wearing an appropriately dyed Star Cloak because it flickers in the wind after me while I walk, and transforms into...
  11. TheSquishyDitto

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This screenshot is from last year, there was definitely some interesting world generation at times. Sometimes the world generated high to the sky, and sometimes... ... pretty far down. EDIT: Just noticed chewelews had a similar experience in an up to date version. High five? :D What made this...
  12. TheSquishyDitto

I have a friend who made a truffle worm farm to make it significantly easier. :D I don't have...

I have a friend who made a truffle worm farm to make it significantly easier. :D I don't have any screenshots at the moment but it takes advantage of Lihzard darts, the fact that truffles fit through one block high spaces, and that they won't run away if they have to fall ~6 or more blocks down...
  13. TheSquishyDitto

*squishes adorably*

A bit of a delayed welcome and I'm surprised at the number of people suddenly saying hi but thank you all! :D People do that a lot! :D That's okay, I'm not too innocent myself. ;) People tend to corrupt my name rather than my squishing though. I enjoy puns. :joy:
  14. TheSquishyDitto

That's not what I was saying. You have or had a problem with potions being mixed with accessories, and never explained why. Due to the lack of explanation, I attempted to guess at the reasoning, thinking you have an issue with non-accessories being components of accessories, which is the thing...
  15. TheSquishyDitto

Weapons & Equip Rune Hood

Not bad. :) I'd probably only wear it with dyes, but I have the same feeling towards the current Rune set already, but hey, shiny! Hoods are cool. :joy:
  16. TheSquishyDitto

Weapons & Equip Occult Thorn - Magic Casting for the Crimson

Agreed. Damage bonus may not be needed, could be miniscule, it's a flexible number which is why I didn't settle on one. I just thought that putting your life in danger to keep shooting needed more appeal to match up to what the Magic Cuffs currently do, since they generally restore more mana...
  17. TheSquishyDitto

All a matter of balancing some numbers, just wanted to get the concept out there. :) If it were to turn out broken I think it would be more of the Spectre Hood's fault than anything, since when using the right weapons (Magnet Sphere, Nimbus Rod, R. Typhoon, Bat Scepter) with the Hood and Mana...
  18. TheSquishyDitto

I, too, saw this.

I, too, saw this.
  19. TheSquishyDitto

Similar loop happens with the Mana Cuffs as is, only difference here is you don't have to wait to get punched in the face to get more "mana" with this thing. :D
  20. TheSquishyDitto

Currently, mages in Crimson worlds only really have the Mana Flower to look forward to in terms of mana restoration accessories, and although by no means is the Mana Flower bad, it seems unfair to the Crimson to not have some cool alternative. To that end, I introduce a new accessory, the...
Back
Top Bottom