Search results for query: *

1. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics Make NPC Happiness Optional

Now, I personally think that the NPC Happiness system is a very good one. Planning out where you'll put all your NPCs and building them unique houses all across the world is a fun process, and then of course you have the benefits of reduced shop prices and the Pylon network. However, a few...
  2. Big Sammich

Blocks & Decoration Globe

A placeable globe furniture item. 2x2 tiles, crafted with 4 of any wood and 3 copper/tin bars. Mostly it would just look nice, but I do have an idea for functionality. Right-clicking on the globe would tell you your position, just like how right clicking on a grandfather clock tells you the...
  3. Big Sammich

Items Protection Monolith

Something that would be nice for mapmakers is the ability to prevent blocks from being broken. While it's true that you could prevent this by not giving sufficient tools to the player and asking that they deposit their items in a safe or chest before playing the map, there will always be people...
  4. Big Sammich

Items Parity for Leather

I was thinking about leather, the item. It barely does anything, only being used to craft two of the three pieces of the Archaeologist's set, and yet for some reason it's Corruption exclusive, meaning that without an artificial Corruption biome, players in a Crimson world cannot complete the...
  5. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics Improving the Jungle Temple (and the rest of Late Hardmode)

Inspired strongly by this post by user @Stevreng, as well as the myriad of posts along these lines I've seen on the forum recently. This is a long suggestion, so please bear with me. We can all agree that the Jungle Temple is a pretty boring part of the lategame. It's not very difficult to get...
  6. Big Sammich

Items Buff Reindeer Bells

Reindeer Bells: summons a rideable Rudolph mount. Dropped from the Ice Queen (1.12% - 1.66%) during or after Wave 15 in the Frost Moon event. The mount has a top speed of 61 MPH and limited flight time. I do not understand this. Why does this mount, one of the rarest and hardest to obtain...
  7. Big Sammich

Blocks & Decoration Race Car Bed

You could buy it from the Party Girl, or you could craft it with 15 Iron bars, 5 Silk, and 2 Red Paint, because obviously it has a red finish. It would be a bed shaped like a race car. It would not do anything special, but it would be very fun to have in the game. Extra points: the tooltip...
  8. Big Sammich

Items Workman's Handbook - portable crafting guide!

This is a pretty minor suggestion, and the "problem" it solves might not really exist, but I like the idea. We all know the experience. We're deep in the caves, perhaps at the start of Hardmode, and we get a brand new material. "What does that do?" we ask ourselves. We decide to check it out...
  9. Big Sammich

Biomes & Nature Buildings in the Sky

One of my favorite things in Terraria is the sky island. I love these in all fictions and medias they appear in, from One Piece to Laputa. The idea of finding land in the sky and discovering nature and treasure that exists nowhere else is very compelling. However, the sky islands in Terraria...
  10. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Evil Biome Summon Weapons

I saw a couple posts today about how there currently is no summon weapon for the world evil biomes. While we are getting evil biome whips in 1.4.5, it remains true that there is no minion for these biomes. The idea was tossed around that there could be minions based on the Eater of Worlds and...
  11. Big Sammich

Biomes & Nature Hybrid Biome Enemies

I saw a thread recently about adding a Swamp biome as an alternative to the Jungle, and on that thread it was said that perhaps the Swamp could be what happens when the Jungle gets corrupted. This got me thinking about the various hybrid biomes in the game, and how little content there is in...
  12. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics On Dungeon Fishing

Fishing has only gotten better and better as time has gone on. Most major updates have introduced big additions to fishing. 1.4 in particular was enormous, adding fishing content for every biome that deserved it, as well as making lava fishing both accessible and worthwhile. However, through all...
  13. Big Sammich

Items Crimson counterpart to Purple Clubberfish

Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow all have Hardmode weapons gotten through fishing, but only Corruption has one in pre-Hardmode, this being the Purple Clubberfish. A Crimson counterpart to this would be nice to balance out the two evils a little bit. Here is my suggestion: Scarlet Triggerfish 15...
  14. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Leprechauns

This idea is a bit out there, so bear with me. I was reading a book of Irish fairy tales, so I was thinking about leprechauns. I said to myself, "We have gnomes and fairies in Terraria already, and there's the leprechaun costume too. Why not a leprechaun creature?" Here's what I've come up with...
  15. Big Sammich

Blocks & Decoration Honey bricks

We have honey furniture, but no good honey building block. Hive blocks can't be broken safely (or gotten back reliably), and honey blocks slow you down. I like the look of honey, but building with it is a pain. Therefore, I suggest honey bricks. 1 stone and 1 honey block at a furnace crafts 1...
  16. Big Sammich

Other Better Names For Terraria Music

Better Names For Terraria Music So I was looking at the Terraria music files, and I thought, "Man, these have really boring names. Seriously. "Boss 3"? "Overworld Day"? These could be SO much better. So I spent around an hour thinking up better names for all of the music. Maybe we could get them...
  17. Big Sammich

tModLoader Icy Turtle Shell Help

Hey, everyone~ If someone could make a mod so that you can craft the icy turtle shell, I need that. Thanks in advance! -TinkerCat
Back
Top Bottom