Blocks & Decoration Race Car Bed

Big Sammich

Duke Fishron
You could buy it from the Party Girl, or you could craft it with 15 Iron bars, 5 Silk, and 2 Red Paint, because obviously it has a red finish. It would be a bed shaped like a race car. It would not do anything special, but it would be very fun to have in the game.

Extra points: the tooltip could have the Simpsons reference in it. "I sleep in a race car. Do you sleep in a race car?"

IMG_6784.jpeg

Full support from me. It's a good reference and could be used to decorate mount racing courses

You could buy it from the Party Girl, or you could craft it with 15 Iron bars, 5 Silk, and 2 Red Paint, because obviously it has a red finish. It would be a bed shaped like a race car. It would not do anything special, but it would be very fun to have in the game.

Extra points: the tooltip could have the Simpsons reference in it. "I sleep in a race car. Do you sleep in a race car?"
Should also add a racecar minecart with and both of these racecars should have the number 95.

I swear you've dogged on suggestions that were just "for fun" before
I try not to. Suggestions that are just a piece of furniture or vanity are almost always OK in my book, unless they come with a bunch of unnecessary mechanics and whatnot. Some suggestions that claim to just be "for fun" aren't really as simple as they appear, so you may have seen me criticize those. Or maybe really I did unfairly criticize something that was just a small vanity item. I can't remember every comment I've made.

Everyone wants a race car bed!

Back
Top Bottom