Search results for query: *

1. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

The unlimited buff feature works, but the buff enabled/disabled state is not saved when you exit the world. That means that I need to remember to manually toggle my battle potion off every time I load in, since there is no other way to have a remote enable/disable for it. (I can't, eg, just...
  2. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Neo Draw ~ Draw Your World! - A Photoshop inspired mod.

Hoi! This is an awesome mod, and I'm super-happy it exists. Makes some of the slow and painful things from the past, well, much easier to achieve. I wondered if your mod was source-available, and you were interested in contributions of code? I can also just report bugs and/or post "wishlist"...
  3. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Recursive Craft

it hurts it that the imkSushi mod introduces multiple paths for a wide range of crafts, too, so you can path through both iron and lead crafts, etc, to the same destination. combine that with magic storage, so a super-huge inventory of items available, and you wind up with a much larger set of...
  4. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Since I use it to, basically a fork that adds some extra features and integrations. ...but it should export the same API as MagicStorage I believe.
  5. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

It'd be really nice if the infinite range feature would automatically disable when I switched to "smart cursor" mode, rather than the current warning. IDK how hard it'd be to catch that, but ... :)
  6. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Miscellania

FWIW, I tracked down the hang to the combination of Ancient Forges, and this mod: tModLoader - JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation With forges disabled, or with that mod disabled, everything works fine — including in a tML 1.3 64-bit "extra-large" world, and standard tML 1.3 32-bit for any world.
  7. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Build Mate - In-Game Mapping Tools (is multiplayer)

Thank you. Indeed it is; I missed that. Appreciate the hotkeys, too – they worked great. :)
  8. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Build Mate - In-Game Mapping Tools (is multiplayer)

Hoi. I really like the idea of this, but a couple things that conflict for me: I have a dvorak keyboard layout, so use ".oeu" for movement. (physically, those are the "esdf" keys.) Since the mod uses "o" for opening the menu, that ends up toggling... a lot. :) It'd be nice if you used the...
  9. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Player Location Saving

So, I tried this and loved it — it made world saves behave the way I always thought they should... until I logged in to a second world, and was teleported to the same position. (Which, in this case, was literally standing *in* the ground. :) I expected that my place in space would be saved as...
  10. SlippyCheeze

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

It is unsupported, but it more or less works with two caveats: Any modded content in the house from the previous world will not transfer, and Any modded content in the new world will "overwrite" the pasted house blocks. So, as long as you don't have modded stuff in the old house, and place it...
  11. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

...and see the very first post for the API to do that. It's really quite simple.
  12. SlippyCheeze

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yes. It works fine to generate such a world. You will need to ensure your memory usage does not exceed capacity, however, probably by making a smaller world overall. Try reducing the width some, probably the simplest solution.
  13. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Wireless

Not impossible. What happens if you try it for items inside the "traditional" world boundaries -- the leftmost 8400 blocks, the topmost 2400 blocks?
  14. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Something is disconnecting your TCP connections between client and server. I'd look to firewalls, network "security" applications, and your router, as the most likely candidates for this.
  15. SlippyCheeze

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yeah... so, if you knew that 32-bit process memory limits exist, perhaps you should have considered not referring *only* to completely irrelevant details. Also, it's a 2GB limit, I'm afraid, since Terraria isn't large address space aware – at least, as shipped via steam. I assume you mean...
  16. SlippyCheeze

It's not going to happen. Upgrade to the latest version of Terraria from wherever you bought the game from, reinstall a current version of tModLoader, and use current mods.
  17. SlippyCheeze

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

You ran out of memory.
  18. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Wireless

Wires only trip the same color wire on the other side. So, you need red wire <=> transciever <=> transciever <=> red wire in order to end up with the wires on both sides working. Beyond that, it's the same as the unidirectional versions.
  19. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

So use an inventory editor to give yourself another pair. Normally, I'd warn about cheat-like feelings, but since you lost the item to a bug, replacing the scissors doesn't seem really that bad, yeah?
  20. SlippyCheeze

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yes. It was never as simple as "turn on cloud saves, get corruption", but it will almost certainly eat your modded content ... eventually. Turn it off.
Back
Top Bottom