Search results for query: *

1. Dragonhunter

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

I have a miner bug for some root users I just rooted my Kindle to get my huge castle iced worked on for months and I use as file explorer pro and I can't find the .world files at all I rebooted my Kindle still no files
  2. Dragonhunter

Hey has anyone noticed when you are flinging your sword one direction while flying the other it your carrier turns around but the wings are in front of you now
  3. Dragonhunter

I'm having fun fishing in terraria Thank you Loki Tunnel king And 505 games
  4. Dragonhunter

It is hd 2nd gen 7inch
  5. Dragonhunter

Still .no update for me
  6. Dragonhunter

What is the problem with the update for kindle 1st and 2nd gen devices
  7. Dragonhunter

Still no update for me Why I'm about to refund terraria if I can't get the update on my kindle fire 2nd genk
  8. Dragonhunter

Just to verify the 2nd and 1st gen kindles me and my brother have them
  9. Dragonhunter

It shows its out on the picture but the fishing pole and the net and a few items sent showing up example the bug net and the fishing pole And it's gone on the Amazon Appstore
  10. Dragonhunter

Well it took some games updates to go to amazon it should take 1-6 days or 1-2 weeks
  11. Dragonhunter

I'm talking about every time I say something on this forum it never gets awkward I ment answers
  12. Dragonhunter

Ok does anyone read my comments at all
  13. Dragonhunter

Ok so hos do I see the new thred
  14. Dragonhunter

Hmm that might be right with it beculse it took half a year to release 1.3 `:)~:):nursesmile::merchantsmile::dryadsmile::D
  15. Dragonhunter

Hey I was on vacation an I looked on amazon and it says the last update was on October of 2015 so no the update hasn't came throu
  16. Dragonhunter

Hey can every one check when the last update because I have not gotten the update and the forums don't say an update look Http://terraria.wiki.gg/Mobile_Version_history Hey and also it looks there only paying attention to google play and ios if we have so Manny bugs and there only paying...
  17. Dragonhunter

The latest version on kindle app store says the last update was on October 5 :mad:;(
  18. Dragonhunter

Hey he is saying if they will add it back:sigh:`:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh::nursesigh:~:sigh::redmunch::kingslime:
  19. Dragonhunter

I have an idea of the time reeled 1 to 3 weeks but that's my idea for the update time frame :eek:
Back
Top Bottom