Search results for query: *

1. YourLocalTerrarian

Blocks & Decoration Purify Gravestones (a way to avoid the mini biome)

Simple suggestion but I’m hoping any builders can appreciate. I miss being able to use gravestones aesthetically without them becoming a graveyard biome, I suggest that we we can use purification powder on them to “purify” the gravestone, so that it does not count towards the mini biome. The...
  2. YourLocalTerrarian

Question about vampire knives (lifesteal mechanic)

Kind of a specific question, but does anyone know how much dps it takes to get maximum healing for the vampire knives in expert mode? I know there’s a cap on the life steal items (vampire knives/spectre hood), does anyone know what this cap is in expert mode? I’ve heard some people say “2...
  3. YourLocalTerrarian

Items New Cross Necklace Combination Accessory

I think it would be really cool if the cross necklace had another accessory combination, as it is one of the most unique accessories in the game, yet it gets quickly replaced by more powerful accessories. I suggest that the cross necklace should be able to combine with the paladin shield as an...
  4. YourLocalTerrarian

PC What equipment affects horizontal wing speed

1,800 hours in game, and I’ve never actually looked into mobility mechanics… I’m wondering what accessories and buffs affect wing speed, specifically horizontal. General questions about this 1. Does general +% movement speed affect flight? Like boosts form armor and accessories like the aglet...
  5. YourLocalTerrarian

**REPORTED** renaming worlds time skip bug

Whenever you rename a world, it skips the time in the world by about 6 minutes. I noticed this after generating worlds to find a good seed. And once I found a good world, I renamed it. But when i logged in it was about 3:00 pm instead of 8:00 am like it should have been. After I saw that I...
  6. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Does king slime drop biome keys?

Hey guys, I’m about to start farming for the crimson biome key, I usually manually do a solar eclipse to farm the key (I don’t like afk farms). But I was wondering if you guys know if king slime and his slimes drop the biome key. I’m assuming they do because they drop money as well, but I want...
  7. YourLocalTerrarian

Menacing damage bees

Hey guys. I usually run the bees knees in pre hardmode when I play ranger, and I usually run menacing on my accessories. I know menacing increases the damage of the actual arrow the bees knees fires, but does it increase the damage of bees as well? If not I’m definitely switching to warding lol
  8. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Bees damage mechanics

Hey do y’all know if bees from specifically the bees knees do ranged damage? Or do they do melee damage? And do you know if the sharpening station would affect them? I’ve heard the sharpening station affects the bees from the bee keeper, but I’m not sure if all bees from all weapons do melee...
  9. YourLocalTerrarian

Expert/Master

Whenever I play expert mode, and now master mode, I’ve always ran warding on all accessories to compensate for high damage attacks. I’m hearing that some people use all menacing accessories and don’t use warding, and I’m wondering how well it works, for menacing users out there how hard is it to...
  10. YourLocalTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies Npc happiness.

I am suggesting a change to how the prices are affected by happiness, I think they shouldn’t exceed standard price. It feels like I’m being punished for building large cities which I prefer, and I end up having to pay 50% more for items. I wouldn’t mind if other players got price reductions for...
  11. YourLocalTerrarian

Npc happiness

Anyone else bothered by aspects of the new happiness system? If you have more than 3 npcs prices skyrocket, and it feels like I’m being punished for building the way I prefer which is large cities. I hate small cities and like building large ones instead. I don’t think players should be punished...
  12. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Cross necklace for a ranger?

Hey guys, I’ve been playing terraria for a long time ( almost 1400 hours ), and I’ve always used the cross necklace on all my characters, I know it can literally half the damage you take at its peak performance. The problem is that i usually only play ranged, and since I’m not face taking my...
  13. YourLocalTerrarian

Biomes & Nature Pine trees! A new “style” of trees!

I think it would be really cool if we could have pine trees as another style of tree! I think it could look really cool and beautiful! Right in the forest biome, we have the og trees. And the alt trees. One of the 1.3.6 spoilers showed this as a new background. I saw the trees in...
  14. YourLocalTerrarian

Blocks & Decoration The Cobalt/palladium Workbench!

Simple suggestion, we have a mythrill/orichallium anvil, and a titanium/adamantite forge, why not have one for cobalt/palladium? I suggest adding a cobalt/palladium workbench, this would allow the crafting of hardmode crafting stations, such as the mythrill/orichallium anvil, and the...
  15. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Background Seed

Does anyone have any seeds that are Large Expert, and have a really pretty world background, like the lake one, and ones with a bunch of trees. I’m trying to get a large expert world with a nice background that isn’t too low to see, and I like the lake and tree ones. Please send pics and...
  16. YourLocalTerrarian

PC Is there any point in using frost armor as a warrior?

I’ve sunk a lot of playthroughs into Terraria, and I primarily use melee weapons. I’ve always used titanium/adamantite armor and forgot about frost armor when 1.3 came out. I was thinking about using frost armor now because I like the challenge of getting all of the resources to make it, but the...
  17. YourLocalTerrarian

Weapons & Equip Fixing the Classes

So right now as of 1.3, we have 4.5 classes. 4 full classes, (Melee, ranged, magic, summoner), and one half class, (throwing), and it’s bugging the hell out of me. (In my opinion) the throwing class is unecessary, and isn’t even a full class. The developers even said it won’t be a full class. I...
  18. YourLocalTerrarian

Items Buff the mechanical gauntlet

So right now the mechanical gauntlet gives +12% melee speed and melee damage, and +70% melee knock back. It is crafted with an avenger emblem and the power glove. Here's the problem, the celestial emblem in crafted with an avenger emblem and the celestial magnet, but this gives +15% magic...
  19. YourLocalTerrarian

Weapons & Equip Make Yoyo's Their Own Class

I think yoyo's need to be their own class, they are very strong, and it's very easy to do a yoyo only playthrough. And when people use melee accessories, you can reach ungodly amounts of damage. (I also believe yoyo's are a knockoff overpowered version of flails.) If yoyo's did become their own...
  20. YourLocalTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies New Npc: Police Officer

Hello, fellow Terrarians. Today I am here with a new suggestion for a npc, the police officer. A couple of days ago I was thinking about the npcs, on how you have every one to make a whole town, you even have a tax collector! I was thinking, well, the town needs protection, right? So the...
Back
Top Bottom