Search results for query: *

1. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Calling SAO fans, recommend me Anime.

This isn't something I would normally post about, but I think it's time to use the time honored words "screw it". I just finished Sword Art Online. And I really liked it. Definitely my new favorite Anime (not that I've watched too many, recent weab convert). You see, I have discovered, from...
  2. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Other Booster Pack Ideas Hub (Based on the video by ChippyGaming)

I just saw a video by @ChippyGaming on the subject of Booster Packs for Terraria, as a way to keep the new stuff rollin' once development stops (may that be a long time coming). Smelling post karma after I searched "Booster Packs" and came up dry, I decided to create a thread for the discussion...
  3. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Story (WIP) The Tale of Jimson and Moe

THE TALE OF JIMSON AND MOE There once was a small village in a forest deep in the Purity, far away from the evil Crimson. In this village two men lived. One was called Jimson, the other Moe. They lived on opposite sides of the village, and rarely met. Jimson was a big fellow, big of belly and...
  4. The Sweeth Slime Guy

What biome should I make?

DELETE THIS OPS It's not my fault that I can't delete my own thread. Make that a thing I can do, staff. Please.
  5. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Have a conversation/argument with yourself!

Hopefully nobody has posted this before. For the record I searched! Rules: Have an argument with yourself! Or for chill people just a conversation. You can have a whole argument in one post, or you can do it a more challenging way. Have an argument with just one sentence per post, and if...
  6. The Sweeth Slime Guy

TCF Mobile App

I use TFC on my mobile phone a lot and while the website looks pretty good on mobile I think a mobile app would be nice. I just hope that if they make one it doesn't take up much space on the hard drive. Sorry for making a midget thread lol.
  7. The Sweeth Slime Guy

NPCs & Enemies The Slime Scientist NPC

People have thought of a slime NPC but here is my two cents. Here come the scrub patrol everypeeps. When he/she moves in: When mechanical King Slime is killed. There are so many threads suggesting this so I'm not going to contribute one. Just pick the best one. Or you could be boring and have...
  8. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Any goat raisers on TCF?

I'm just curious. My household has kept goats for milk and (occasionally, on bad days) meat for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy having goats around and I just would like to know if there are any fellow goat raisers or just goat lovers on TCF? And yes feel free to put some Undertale...
  9. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Questions about NPC marriage.

Now I'm a bit weird. One of the first things I did in Terraria was marry an NPC. I am curious, has anybody else done this? I married the Dryad (Big surprise but can you blame me :dryadnaughty:) did anyone else? Also do you think they should add NPC marriage to the game for real? I seriously...
  10. The Sweeth Slime Guy

Toot toot here come the scrub patrol!

Hey. How ya doin? My name is CyCreeperDude, but here I go by a different name. I am known as The Slime Worshipper. It's an accurate name, as I am a fan of slimes in all games. Minecraft slimes are my favorite but Terraria slimes I like for there diversity. If I could add stuff to Terraria it...
Back
Top Bottom