• Order by date
  1. iab0803

Items Upgrading Pre-Hardmode Boomerangs

please lock this
  2. iab0803

Sprites Orange Slime: New Grenade/Bomb Types

please lock this
  3. iab0803

PC Terraria Top 15 Bosses (Personal Opinion, what's yours?)

I wish to have this thread locked.
  4. iab0803

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

*1.1.0.1 released!* After about 4 months of development, it's finally here! Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron, a map that is bigger, better, and more fun than its prequel. So, is this map a sequel, or a remake? Well.. it's in between. The areas and parkour is more of a remake, but the story is a...
  5. iab0803

Wavebank Terraria Undertale Wavebank (For 1.3.3)

PLEASE REMOVE. THE WAV IS BROKEN, AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
  6. iab0803

PC Murderous Nimbus Rod, 6 Black Lenses, 4 Stacks of Normal Lenses, and Moon Shell for Bananarang

((THREAD CONTENT IS EXPIRED, AND WILL BE DELETED.))
  7. iab0803

Items Bananarang Drop Chance Upgrade

The Bananarang is a useful boomerang that is a great upgrade to the Light Disc(s), that no one ever uses, ever. Why? Because of how hard it is to obtain. The bananarang is a 3.33% drop chance from the Clown. Now, let me put this into perspective. To get this item, you have to have a Blood Moon...
  8. iab0803

Blocks & Decoration Void Monolith/Moon Lord Monolith

(THIS THREAD IS NOT ORIGINAL, AND WILL BE DELETED)
  9. iab0803

Map-Parkour Terraria: Tale of Skeletron - A Terraria Mini-Map

* REVENGE OF SKELETRON IS UP: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-revenge-of-skeletron-the-sequel-remake-of-tale-of-skeletron.49445/ *3,000 DOWNLOADS?! 8,000 VIEWS?! The amount of support this very poorly designed map has gotten is amazing.. it really goes to show how great...
  10. iab0803

Weapons & Equip Turtle Armor Recipe Change

Okay, the recipe currently in the game is completely ridiculous.. Currently, it requires Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shells to craft. Sounds good on paper, but you'll either realize why this is bad either the easy way or the hard way. Me, I found out the hard way; I was happily playing the...
  11. iab0803

Thank you Re-Logic.

I just wanted to thank Re-Logic for creating one of my personal favorite games of all time. I remember the first time I played Terraria, and when I beat it on Expert not too long ago. All of it, every minute, was a blast to play, and I never wanted to stop. It was frustrating, it was stupid, but...
  12. iab0803

PC Martian Madness Probe Help?!?!

I have been grinding for the martian madness probe for quite a while (with a water candle during a blood moon and solar eclipse) with no avail.. I don't like to ask for help, but I can't get this little thing to spawn... am I missing something? Bugged? Impatient? What am I doing wrong? I've...
  13. iab0803

PC Final Boss Idea (Spoilers)

please lock this
  14. iab0803

Video Awesome 8-Bit Terraria Remixes

I was listening to terraria music on youtube, when I came across these awesome 8 bit remixes by youtube user Metalzombie123Extra.;) Overworld: Corruption: Crimson: Ice: Boss 1: Boss 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL9AIPffG3M :joy: Toxxy Approved!
Back
Top Bottom