Search results for query: *

1. TTK_229

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This might be a glitch. Eye of Cthulhu naturally spawned, so I saved and exited, then re-entered. I am on version 1.3.4.1, so not the latest update. Has this been fixed?
  2. TTK_229

What does your character look like?

I play modded, so mine is obviously different. That's Bloodflare melee armor, Elysian Tracers with red and black dye, Ankh Shield with red and silver dye, and the Cosmic Plushie pet. All inside my luminite castle build <3
  3. TTK_229

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

So, when do you think they'll contact Fabsol to make Calamity an official part of the game? :P
  4. TTK_229

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

well, it seems to work, but I just deleted all of my characters/worlds :(
  5. TTK_229

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you for doing all of this
  6. TTK_229

PC Character freezes during blizzards

I've been having several problems lately with Blizzards. Whenever I attempt to enter the snow biome during a blizzard, my character freezes (no pun intended) in midair, and I am unable to make it move. I see in-game time passing, I can see enemies moving, I can even type in the chat in...
  7. TTK_229

PC Character freezing during blizzards

I'm having the exact same problem right now. I'll try de-installing Terraria and reinstalling it. I wouldn't be too worried, except for the fact that I rather enjoy getting Frozen wings and Frost Armor. :P
  8. TTK_229

Match a weapon to a boss!

I nearly always do the same thing for pre-hardmode. EoC: space gun/Minishark King Slime: Space Gun/minishark BoC: Grenades, Minishark EoW: (I've only fought him once) Grenades, Space Gun QB: Space Gun Skeletron: The Bee's Knees WoF: Grenades, The Bee's Knees, Hellwing Bow Destroyer...
  9. TTK_229

Plantera Expert Mode

I'm having the same problem. I have an absolutely colossal arena, and I've tried Plantera twice. Holy arrows with a Chlorophyte Shotbow don't seem to work, because she cycles between going very slowly and then becomes Sonic the hedgehog. I have Hallowed armor, with a Hallowed mask, leaf wings...
  10. TTK_229

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

My first playthrough. I had just gotten gold armor, a Starfury, and a Silver bow. Then, I get a goblin invasion spawn. I die about fifty times before defeating it. But, at about 95%, I get the message that a natural Eye of Cthulhu is spawning. The next day, after I die to the Eye of Cthulhu...
  11. TTK_229

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Any worms, Hornets, and especially Hellbats.
  12. TTK_229

Favorite event, boss, weapon, enemy and NPC? Tell us here!

Boss: Fishron, because he's so powerful, Twins, because they force you to stay on your toes, and Cultist, because he's so different from everything else Event: Martian Madness/Celestial Events Enemy: none NPC: Goblin Tinkerer Weapon: Daybreak (I know it's UP, but the concept is amazing) or...
  13. TTK_229

How to look "Good" | Vanity Guide | 4 Tips

My favorite vanity stuff is Crowno's armour, with a Red cloak. I use Shadow Dye for all of my accessories, and Black Dye for everything else. With leaf wings and shadow dye, they sort of make me look like some sort of angel of death, and I really like the look.
  14. TTK_229

I have the knowledge, but not the skill

Well, I'm completely new here, so I'll try my best. I live in the eastern USA, and I started really playing Terraria about a month ago. It was a multiplayer world with my friends, and we're actually about to beat the Moon Lord. That was what got me hooked on PC Terraria. Now, I've started my...
  15. TTK_229

PC How do you progress past Golem?

I would try for getting some Shroomite armour (with all helmet types), the Tactical Shotgun and Sniper Rifle from tactical skeletons in the post-Plantera dungeon, and the Chain Gun from Santa NK.1s in the Frost Moon. The flamethrower is good too, I guess. Once you do fishron, try to get the...
Back
Top Bottom