tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Ok so I got enough guts to join the discord and, I found the latest build, but as suspected it I found more than I bargined far.

Didn't think there was more "realistic pessimism" going on here other than Dan Yumi's little episodes.
When you consider how dark and gritty Calamity is it really shows how much of this is bleeding into the mod from the crap Fabsol has to deal with, I am sorry.

Also, the Planetoids are super cool! I can see someone customizing one to be Profaned Crag, Astral Meteor, or even Abyss and Sulphurous Sea! Or maybe you know, any Vanilla Biome

So, much to my own surprise I actually managed to beat the Jungle Dragon, Yharon, and now I have Exoweapons. My question is, what would you consider to be the best for the rematch? I have all the Exoweapons except the Ark of the Cosmos, the Cosmic Immaterializer, and Celestus. Which of these do you think would be the best to use against Yharon?

Oh, and I'm still wearing God Slayer armour because I'm using an old version that has Silva be Expert-exclusive, and I didn't get Yharon's Kindle Staff.

Whenever I enter my worlds since the planetoids update, the game crashes with no report. I'm using linux ubuntu 14.04, with 4gb ram

I've just discovered that Lazinator makes less DPS than its crafting material Laser Rifle. Every second shot doesn't deal any damage while Laser Rifle deals damage with every shot. Assuming invincibility frame is 1/6s (=10 frames), while Laser Rifle use time = 11 frames and Lazinator use time = 7, there is no sense to make it faster or you actually make it slower.

Is it just me, or is Cinderplate refined Charred Ore?

Also it seems Void Furniture is refined Abyss Furniture as well as Ashen Furniture obviously being refined Ancient Furniture
[doublepost=1534815463,1534815226][/doublepost]It's also obvious that Statigel Furniture is refined Slime Furniture

upload_2018-8-22_13-5-32.png

This might be a glitch. Eye of Cthulhu naturally spawned, so I saved and exited, then re-entered. I am on version 1.3.4.1, so not the latest update. Has this been fixed?

Hi, are the rare waifu in a bottle and the waifu in the bottle functionally the same now? the wiki page says the rare one heals but I cannot get mine to heal me - I've tried the different configurations but I can't get the rare one to heal me at all - even with both of them equipped - were they changed? Thanks

What's the deal with the new bosses (Ancient Doomsayer, Devourer of Universes, and Dragon God, Yharon)? are they permanent? In my opinion they look too much like joke bosses to be real.

What's the deal with the new bosses (Ancient Doomsayer, Devourer of Universes, and Dragon God, Yharon)? are they permanent? In my opinion they look too much like joke bosses to be real.

... How so? They are the future versions of the bosses you fight (or more accurately put, what these bosses would have been at their absolute full potential had you not killed them), essentially derived from fragments of their soul. They provide permanent stat upgrades upon their first deaths.

Hey, I'm not completely where to go for help, but I have an issue where my game gets stuck on loading calamity mod and I have to go to config to disable it, then reenable it in game. Because of this I forgot to enable it when going into my world, and this completely reset the minimap, even after exiting and reentering with the mod enabled. Now I have 3 map files, one with a .map extension, one with .map.bad, and one with .tmap. Can anyone help me recover the map files?

quick question is the tenebris from the abyss able to convert planty mush into more of it in another biome or does it need to be in the abyss to do so?

Back
Top Bottom