Search results for query: *

1. Razor_Typhoon

What's the longest you went on a playthrough without dying?

Just face it, we always die in at least one playthrough regardless of class, challenge and difficulty, but overtime we improve our skills and manage to avoid making those fatal mistakes. So how long have you went on a playthrough (not referring to hardcore playthroughs, I mean classic and...
  2. Razor_Typhoon

Other A dye category in the journey mode duplication menu

Have you ever found it annoying to scroll through the materials menus to find a simple bottle of red dye, have you been annoyed of searching up "dye" but it takes forever (mainly on consoles). Well I have found it annoying to find dyes through the duplication menu and I'm proposing the...
  3. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Conflicting Lives

It was a normal day for you whatever you were doing, shopping, hunting, constructing, whatever you were doing... Then suddenly, a white flash had appeared before your eyes, you couldn't see anything, you felt something weird... You found yourself where you were just before the flash...
  4. Razor_Typhoon

Random question about AMA posts

Hey, Razor here. I been meaning to make a new AMA thread about me, but I already have one, but that one has been locked for around 3 years and I find its pretty much outdated (Its been lasted used ever since I used the OcramExecution name), so here's the question. Can I make a new AMA...
  5. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Pokémon: Everlasting Journey (Dead)

The Lowene Region is a region with varying climates, home to many species of Pokémon. The gym challenge in Lowene consists of 8 gyms. (Normal, Bug, Ground, Water, Flying, Dark, Poison and Fairy), there are also many treasures to uncover if you aren't keen on Pokémon battles. Only those who...
  6. Razor_Typhoon

IC Unlikely Collision

These portals are so strange, who created them and why...? This is the IC thread of Unlikely Collision, this is where you roleplay as the characters and adventure on, are you looking to return home and save this world and your world, are you trying to plan out your own evil plans, are you...
  7. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Unlikely Collision

Note: This is based off my own lore (my terraria lore and my own lore), keep in mind. [/SPOILER] Once the roleplay starts, good characters and evil characters will start separately from each other (neutral characters can choose which group they start with), now good luck...
  8. Razor_Typhoon

IC The Corruption's Wrath

Link to OOC: Here You ran into the forest with either nothing or whatever stuff you gathered before escaping, your journey surviving from the corruption, dangerous groups and betrayal has officially begun.... (feel free to ask questions in the OOC and I try my best to answer them...)
  9. Razor_Typhoon

OOC The Corruption's Wrath

The corruption starts to spread further and further on everybody, from the city folk, to the futuristic folk and to the fantasy folk. City Folk and Futuristic Folk: You woke up one morning, you (And any relative/friend who might be with you) decided to check the news. ``This is a urgent...
  10. Razor_Typhoon

Pixel Art My Terraria Pixel Art

What will you guys think of the pixel art I make, I will try to post as much as possible.
  11. Razor_Typhoon

Drawings & Paintings The Art of No Terraria

More art coming whenever.
  12. Razor_Typhoon

OOC The New World (OOC)

The year is 20XX and living has been different, androids and machines live alongside humans, some weapons have got upgraded to help with the environment, however not all is good as it is rumoured that a mysterious group is running behind the strings that might have discovered ways to bring those...
  13. Razor_Typhoon

OOC The Lunar Apocalypse

Long ago, a menacing fiend rose up to destroy Terraria, Cthulhu was very powerful and almost destroyed the world, however the dryads of the world stood up against him and defeated him, however in term all but one sacrificed themselves... years later... The world wouldn't be in peace forever as...
  14. Razor_Typhoon

Story Adventures in Terraria

The adventure may be tough, but it be something to remember. W.I.P (will hopefully be finished.)
  15. Razor_Typhoon

Least favorite NPC in the game as of 1.4.2?

For me, I have to say the Painter since he doesn't give anything as a person who doesn't build beautiful houses (he only grants me the jungle pylon with the help of the dryad.) For runner up, the Goblin Tinkerer for stealing money on bad reforges and refusing to be found.
  16. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Yet Another Roleplay (OOC)

Once upon a time, there was a land of balance, a land of blessing. a land of adventure. The world of Terraria, Then one day, a menacing and powerful foe threatened the world as we know it, the wrath of Cthulhu was stopped by a powerful warrior, a normal human who was once weak but grown in...
  17. Razor_Typhoon

OOC The Legend of the Earth

The world is pretty big so its bound to be full of adventure. Visit cites, villages and towns, rest under the trees, fight dangerous and powerful foes, make tons of allies and have a blast! Template = Name: Gender: Species Nickname (Optional): Occupation (Optional): Personality...
  18. Razor_Typhoon

Single Thread RP Terrarian Tales - The Journey

Gather around people gather around, adventure is awaiting, but first up. Plot - This takes place in another area of Terraria (an area safe from the wrath of anything bad.), you lived your life but now you are in the wild, alone or with pals, you will soon enough meet other people simply ready...
  19. Razor_Typhoon

Texture Pack Classic with a bit of Extra - A Terraria Texture Pack

Terraria is a fun game and all, but you sometimes wonder what the good ol days were like with its old sprites, well this Texture Pack changes most if not all textures back to their older versions. What is changed (as of the current update) - Some Potions All Souls (apart from Souls of Flight)...
  20. Razor_Typhoon

Resolved Cannot access player created game enhancements guidelines

I cannot access the PCGE Guidelines as it gives me a error. I really want to reread them because i am planning on making a texture pack that readds the old textures but cannot access them.
Back
Top Bottom