Search results for query: *

1. punchmypotatoes

PS4 Anyone wanna start a new new world with me?

So I have been going solo for a very long time, a LONG time. And I forgot how much fun multiplayer was. So I'm making this thread! NOTE Must be 11-18 years old. I'm sorry but I'm feel uncomfortable when I play with anybody older than that I'm starting a new world with a new character, so if...
  2. punchmypotatoes

PS4 Blizzard staff behaves differently on console...

So, when I got the blizzard staff on Ps4, after I tried it out I go "Huh, this doesn't feel right". And so I go to the PC version and find out that I MUCH prefer the blizzard staff on PC than console. It's waaayyy faster than on consoles. It feels too slow for me on consoles. Is this a bug or is...
  3. punchmypotatoes

PS4 Fire blossoms...

I'm not exactly sure if this is a bug or not but fireblossoms seem to be blooming regardless of whether they are in lava or not. They also glow green as if I'm using a spelunker potion... And when I harvest the fully bloomed fire blossoms they don't drop ANY seeds, They don't seem to grow in...
  4. punchmypotatoes

Weapons & Equip Baby Wyvern Mount

This idea is just random but I thought why not? So basically we all know what the wyvern is right? A mini boss that drops souls of flight and a gold coin. Honestly, after a while the wyvern becomes useless and forgotten. So I thought why not a new drop? So I introduce The Wyvern Saddle! It's a...
  5. punchmypotatoes

PS4 Game crashes when my friend leaves (split screen)

So basically, this started happening since last weekend. Every time someone plays with me on splitscreen then leaves the game, the game would crash. This has not been happening at all before last Friday... This is on Ps4. Is there a way to stop this?
  6. punchmypotatoes

What is the most annoying thing you have done in Terraria

There are a lot of things that we do to make us annoyed and angry in Terraria. List the most annoying thing you have done in Terraria. I'll start: I was going to go to the dungeon to farm. I was holding my magic mirror without realizing it. When I find a monster at the dungeon entrance, I left...
  7. punchmypotatoes

PS Vita Cross-Play is bugged

Okay so me and my brother are trying to play together with him using the Ps3 and me with my PsVita. We try to use crossplay on the ps3 but it rarely works. It either just searches forever, It straight away says no games found or it just flickers between searching and no games found. And by the...
  8. punchmypotatoes

Your biggest achievement in Terraria

This is a thread where you post your biggest achievements in Terraria. It could be, you built an awesome house, you purified the entire world or something
  9. punchmypotatoes

PC What should I do?

I'm bored in terraria right now. I got all moonlord drops, all lunar armor, I have all NPCS i have the drill mount. Anyone know what I should do?
  10. punchmypotatoes

Console Smart cursor needs improvements...

Okay so the smart cursor is not really smart at all. Compared to PC smart cursor it is quite bad, actually OK so if you want to place walls it can get very messy. But in PC it makes sure the walls stay inside the room. And when you want to dig straight down on console, it digs 3 blocks across...
  11. punchmypotatoes

Console I have a few questions...

I'd like to ask a few questions about console edition. 1. Why weren't the 10 extra inventory slots added in consoles for 1.2? 2. Why wasn't the coin gun added for console 1.2? 3.Why do Ps4 and Xbox One versions get the zoom in and out feature but Ps3 and Xbox 360 don't? 4. Why can't the...
  12. punchmypotatoes

Make signature size slightly bigger?

Well, the title says it all. I have my banner for my thread but I also want my spoiler for what I support to show. Could you make forum signature size slightly bigger so we can have a banner for a thread we created and a spoiler? Just expand it slightly
  13. punchmypotatoes

Game Mechanics Moon Lord needs to drop more luminite ore.

When I defeated the moon lord it dropped around 70 luminite ore. That gave me 17 bars. All I can craft with those was a vortex helmet. Seriously? You have to fight moonlord 3 times or more just to get enough luminite? I honestly think that the drop rate should be at least 120-160 luminite ore.
  14. punchmypotatoes

Items A forest biome key

There are many biomes with their own special key. The Hallow, Corruption, Crimson, Ice and Jungle. All biomes with their own special key and item But wait! This is not true. What about the good old forest biome. Doesn't that biome deserve a little bit more useful items? Surely this biome...
  15. punchmypotatoes

WIP The Quest for the Lunar Core

Hey everyone! This is my first story on Terraria Forums! It's a Work In Progress so far so it isn't complete yet! I hope you enjoy!:happy: Prologue The cave was dark. Mac had no torches with him. But Daryll did. He had everything that he needed. Daryll was Mac's best friend. He...
  16. punchmypotatoes

Can't find Jungle Temple.

Okay I have explored many parts of the underground jungle and i can find the temple. Usually I find it during Pre-Hardmode but now its basically nowhere. Any tips on how to explore the big unexplored parts quickly?
  17. punchmypotatoes

PC Duke Fishron Rage Mode???

Seriously. Why would you add this? Plantera rage mode makes sense. You have the entire underground jungle to fight him. But Duke Fishron, after 1.3, duke fishron goes into rage mode The ocean is probably one of the smallest biomes in the game and some worlds beaches are absolutely tiny. You...
  18. punchmypotatoes

What does your house look like?

This is a thread for sharing our creations for our house. My house isn't finished yet so I can't put a picture in here at the moment.
  19. punchmypotatoes

What class do you usually use?

Hi, I would like to make a topic on what class you use. Is it melee, ranger, mage or summoner and why? I'll go first. I like the mage because not because its overpowered a bit but its because there a lot of magic weapons with each unique way of being used
  20. punchmypotatoes

PC I'd like a friend to play Terraria with me.

Hello. I would like a friend who plays terraria. I have a hardmode normal world. I would like a friend to help me out. Steam: Elite Wafflez Master. :)
Back
Top Bottom