• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

WIP Baby Wyvern Mount

What do you think?

• Total voters

punchmypotatoes

Skeletron
This idea is just random but I thought why not?

So basically we all know what the wyvern is right? A mini boss that drops souls of flight and a gold coin. Honestly, after a while the wyvern becomes useless and forgotten. So I thought why not a new drop? So I introduce The Wyvern Saddle!

It's a 2% drop chance from the wyvern after defeating Plantera. When used it summons a baby wyvern mount.
It looks like a smaller wyvern but with a brown saddle. It is slightly faster than spectre boots, it has the ability to fly and cannot go into water.
While it is on land it is as slow as a player without hermes boots.

Well that's that idea. It is a kinda random idea.
Sprites would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Laluzi

Skeletron
how do i send it to him?
he doesn't go on his profile.
Please don't spam the developers with requests. It's not remotely likely to convince them to add a suggestion, and they browse these forums anyway. Making direct posts is just being obnoxious.

Also, Redigit is no longer working on Terraria, so that would be a moot point.

On topic of the thread itself, yes please I want a baby wyvern yesterday.

TerraShan

Terrarian
i wouldn't spam him and i did not know that he no longer works on terraria.i feel like i should know that,i'm kinda sad now:(
still i support this idea hope some developer comes across this thread.:)

Maxijaxus

Terrarian
Would need this. But I'm just gonna ask. Why the exception to water? I don't know if Wyverns in-game really aren't able to go into water but I'm pretty sure they can.

Cubepixel

Terrarian

So basically we all know what the wyvern is right? A mini boss that drops souls of flight and a gold coin. Honestly, after a while the wyvern becomes useless and forgotten. So I thought why not a new drop? So I introduce The Wyvern Saddle!

It's a 2% drop chance from the wyvern after defeating Plantera. When used it summons a baby wyvern mount.
It looks like a smaller wyvern but with a brown saddle. It is slightly faster than spectre boots, it has the ability to fly and cannot go into water.

Credit to @Terra-Way1860 and my little sister for helping me with this! `:D
I would like to see this, Wyverns Are ADORABLE. Also, I did find out that there IS a popular mod (Thorium) that has this. Just to your Notice.

EparoBro

Terrarian

Credit to @Terra-Way1860 and my little sister for helping me with this! `:D
Honestly I don't know why this isn't added.

Top Bottom