tModLoader [1.0]Early-game Dash

Numbah90

Terrarian
This is a small little mod I made over the course of a couple days. It adds an item called the "Dash Socks" which grants a short range dash, similar to the Shield of Cthulhu.
It can be crafted with 4 Silk at a Loom, or you can enable a config option to have new characters spawn with the item.

Here's a short video I made showcasing the mod.

You can download the mod with >THIS< link, or get it off the mod browser. (It's Early-game dash, not Early Game Dash)

Let me know if you have any suggestions or bugs to report.

I've got a suggestion already, why dont you add a dash option instead of a item:
A toggled-metered option in the inventory that opens a menu that does this
-Shows you the dash hotkey if it is the first time you play with this mod
-Has a lore icon (you know, fancy stuff)
-When you kill lots of enemies dashing you earn a higher dash level that allows to you trade with a sort of a meter Speed-Strength like a bar that you can slide in order to change the power of the dash like (max range that the dash can attain in a single burst-max damage, armor piercing and knockback that the dash can do in a single burst)
-If you kill more bugs with this, then a elemental option will pop out telling you that you can make your dash fiery, chilling, frightening, invulneravilizing (provides invulnerability for the next second each time you land a strike with the dash), crippling or block destroyer.
Like it? Please consider it

I'll consider it for a future project. I want to keep this one fairly simple, and still within the spirit of the base game. (aside from the config option to spawn with the item of course)

Back
Top Bottom