tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Any plans to add the changes I suggested?
-Make the +X come before item's name.
-Raise enhancement cap to +20.
-Make the protection scroll not work on items with an enhancement level of 10+, as well as removing break safety.

I'm only suggesting these because if this is truly inspired by Elsword, it should function the same.

So...what exactly happens with each numerical upgrade? Like, how is a +4 weapon superior to a +1 or non-upgraded one? Is it purely damage?

So...what exactly happens with each numerical upgrade? Like, how is a +4 weapon superior to a +1 or non-upgraded one? Is it purely damage?
It's damage and critical chance. Afaik no other stats are affected.
For armor, only defense goes up.
Also accessories with defense are affected too so just fyi.
This does not include modifiers, they have to have base defense or nothing will happen.

Any plans to add the changes I suggested?
-Make the +X come before item's name.
-Raise enhancement cap to +20.
-Make the protection scroll not work on items with an enhancement level of 10+, as well as removing break safety.

I'm only suggesting these because if this is truly inspired by Elsword, it should function the same.
Will do

If you can't protect things above +10, then why bother reinforcing them past +10?

Also when does the NPC spawn?

If you can't protect things above +10, then why bother reinforcing them past +10?

Also when does the NPC spawn?
Because the game it was modeled from, runs its system that way, and I don't know why it should be different here. Besides, +11 and beyond can have drastic changes to your dps, so its well worth the risk.

Because the game it was modeled from, runs its system that way, and I don't know why it should be different here. Besides, +11 and beyond can have drastic changes to your dps, so its well worth the risk.
The game it's based on is also a vastly different game, no reason for it to be copied exactly.

Does the life steal out prioritize moon bite? Cause it feels like it, and if it is true, the % should me lower, more like 1%/.5%.

Are this mod still being updated if so i would like to make a suggestion to make the Upgrades affect armors and acessory for every tier (+1,+2), getting to +8 just to get the effect and nothing else is somewhat lacking, for armor i would suggest with each upgrade the armor gain an extra defense, and each tier give 2% of the original armor defense, so a 50 defense chestplate with +10 upgrade would have 60 defense and the 30% health effect.

Acessories with each tier would increase 0,5% on anything related to percentage (or 0,5 for Defense) for each tier, so for example, a Warding Cobalt Shield with 4 Defense bonus at +10 would have 9 Defense Bonus, a Menacing acessory at +10 would have +9% Damage (Vanilla +4%).

These are my suggestions, if it sounds too OP it could be nerfed, i just thought it would be cool if every Tier of upgrade had a effect on Armor/Accessories.

I don't think granting bonuses to the modifiers as well is very balanced. This mod makes the game unbalanced already, with +11 SDMGs decimating moon Lord in record times, adding more bonuses just blows it way out of proportion.

Don't even get me started on +11 calamity weapons...

I'm using this mod with Thorium and SacredTools, man. Also, Calamity is a mod meant to be played totally on its own, no?

Back
Top Bottom