tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

How does this mod work with accesories? I saw it buffs some, but not all care to explain?
If the accessory has a damage or defense value that is not a modifier (like cobalt shield has 1 base defense, for example), you can upgrade them to increase this amount. Modifiers (like warding) are not affected.

Have any ideas on how to go about implementing the pearl features or is it no longer going to be a thing? Also do you plan on finishing the element list? or will the mod be essentially the same as it is now but with higher caps is all?

Dushy please update mod to be compatible with tModLoader v0.10.0.1, it's awesome mod but i can't install it because it's outdated :/

At this point, we really need a modder able to upgrade this to the newer version. He seen to be absent for quite a while

I wish I could learn Modding for the sake of creating good stuff for Terraria, but it seen pretty tough and time consuming!

Take it from someone who did it before: DO NOT DEMAND UPDATES.

Dushy's having problems transplanting the Upgrade System into tMod 0.10. It will take time because he'll have to remake the entire mod from scratch.

Looking forward to this running in the latest tmod. I really enjoyed playing with it before 1.3.5 came out

Back
Top Bottom