• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEdgeir

Terrarian
This changelog doesn't do the update justice.
Well, that is good, cause all the streamers (which I sadly can't join the ranks of due to upload speed issues) are going to have a field day on the first week.
The fact that this outlined SOME stuff (and nothing of new weapons and such) is going to leave us rampantly working to find more!

[xTC] TP_Moon

Terrarian
I think i got over 2k hours of terraria already offsteam and now +70 on steam. I got AAA+ games that cost arround $60~$70 that i didnt spend more than 2h on it.

Not to mention i had more fun in 5 min playing terraria than i had on those AAA+ games.

Terraria is easily worth at least $20. It's funny because when i bought terraria i was like " meh.. this game is worth $3~5 bucks max. A couple of thousand hours later.. still having fun. Invited a couple of friends to the game.. so far i already bought at least 16 terraria copies ( giveaway,prizes etc).

Not gonna lie.. every single friend i gave a terraria copy is still playing the game.

Thanks for this awesome patch, thanks for this awesome game. I can say for sure that 99.99% of the games out there would not have been updated like this after so long. Lol look at ubisoft games :|> they make 1-3 hotfix patches and move on to the next game.

Bucket

Terrarian
Can... can I touch it?

I shouldn't of read this, I really shouldn't of. Now the only thing I need to know about 1.3 is what time it releases so I can pull an all-nighter and catch it. It would suck to stay up till 12:01 AM on the 30th only to realize it releases on 11:59 PM of the 30th, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom