PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to repost this:

Because they are still doing last-minute testing to help ensure the best release possible.

The posted Changelog is far from complete; it's mostly a teaser/spoiler to help ease the last hours before the release. There is a plan and a method here, trust me. :D

Because the flood of new posts may have rendered it unseen. As you read, this changelog is far from complete; just because something doesn't appear on it does not mean it isn't in-game. For all we know, there could be a massive addition Re-logic hasn't so much as even hinted at which will go unseen until Tuesday. Similarly, Steam can hide achievements until you unlock them, while 88 are visible to us currently, that doesn't mean more will be added in tandem with the update.

Plus, there were few entries on what I saw of the log that weren't alluded to beforehand If it made the list, it was either a minor tweak, or expansion/confirmation of something we've seen before: We saw the Underground Desert in the trailer, this list merely confirmed it, the Goblin Army's newest addition was also briefly seen in the trailer, and the briefly appearing Golden Butterfly allowed us to view one of the Gold Critters before reading of them here.

Point is, this is not a complete changelog. As said before in another buried post, I doubt we were given even so much as a 16th of the added content. Actually...

Yeah what's funny is just how much is missing - and this part by itself is already NINE pages long. ;)

Suffice to say, next week will be epic. :)

what do you mean 2 eyes? As in both eyes on a character are visible?
Some people, including me at first, thought that the Truffle only has one eye. Like, on the entirety of his face, only one. (Which, looking back on it, is ridiculous, all characters have one eye visible at a time...)

(Fixed wording)

Really? Oh, can we just not have more than one of the same type normally?

Martian Madness or the Pillars?

Because Nimbus Rod is early Hardmode cheesing gear. Makes Destroyer 90% easier.

(Sorry about the crazy edit, I wanted to avoid double posting.)
He said more often, not less.

SPOILER: FINAL BOSS IS CALLED... Well look at the achievements...
Now I know your most likely like... 'But achievements come in 1.3!' Nope. Already out.
Go see for yourself!

What did you guys **** with Terrablade? They want to make a play for children 10 years old? Craft wift wat now? Wood Sword? Really? Are you kidding? All I you, I found incredible but part of TerraBlade and Eclipse, sorry but I did not like.
I doubt they made it easier to obtain by taking out the Hero Sword and just left it at that.
This isn't much of a problem anymore. ;)
One of two things has happened here.
1) The Terra Blade has been nerfed, or
2) They added a material which they haven't disclosed gating the Terra Blade to a new tier.

SPOILER: FINAL BOSS IS CALLED... Well look at the achievements...
Now I know your most likely like... 'But achievements come in 1.3!' Nope. Already out.
Go see for yourself!
9e8af05dd2f42f9d27fe194b05dfdc8f.png

my :red: is ready

All the people who came up with Hallow Alternate ideas must be a little disappointed though.
Changelog looks fantastic however, im literally counting down the hours until release!

All the people who came up with Hallow Alternate ideas must be a little disappointed though.
Changelog looks fantastic however, im literally counting down the hours until release!
Idk man, we could still get the cyber y'know? They've made it clear that loads of stuff has been left off the changelog.

Personally I don't think we need a Hallow biome alternative.

Oh, can I mention something? Thank you so much for allowing Unicorns to spawn more frequently with a Water Candle. I use Holy Arrows and this will make getting Holy arrow material sooooo much easier to collect. x-x

Personally I don't think we need a Hallow biome alternative.

Oh, can I mention something? Thank you so much for allowing Unicorns to spawn more frequently with a Water Candle. I use Holy Arrows and this will make getting Holy arrow material sooooo much easier to collect. x-x

Yeah, totally. Holy arrows are a :red: to farm for currently.

Idk man, we could still get the cyber y'know? They've made it clear that loads of stuff has been left off the changelog.
Alternate biomes were stated to be too much work by the staff for content that didn't follow the direction they wanted to take 1.3 in. So yeah, some of us have known that there would be no Cyber for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom